Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Sallucion as well but he was being vouched by someone, was it Lind?

Could scum have access to a dead chat in SRM game with bastard elements?
Yes to both.

Here, I would probably think twice before shooting Pero. He's got a lot going for him in the thread claim wise.

Except I don't like his shading and misinterpreting of posts that happened with him.

@AL sama pls let me know what ur current thoughts on them are

might be late to answer but i think TAC is probably scum doing a weird gambit. last cycle he was hyped af about a missed kill on me. this cycle hes like its whatever missed kills r NAI. doesnt make sense for him to push that hard yesterday if thats the case

but kobe is not rukia so whose a miller here. byakuya? hinamori?

did hime claim anything of that sort? dest and psyloke flipped the lieutenant and 3rd seat for 1st squad
I think Flower claimed Konamura, he is one of captains? Correct @hime ?

And i missed it, did we learn Kobe's role?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why is hardly anyone putting out a workable PoE? Are we just ready to concede or something? I sure am but I'm forced to have to keep playing this shit. Scum are doing a good job at hiding and half the inactive useless slots must be town but none of you are trying to help.

Why is hardly anyone putting out a workable PoE? Are we just ready to concede or something? I sure am but I'm forced to have to keep playing this shit. Scum are doing a good job at hiding and half the inactive useless slots must be town but none of you are trying to help.
Why are you emotional Ratchet. It's not like you...get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.