Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

What's his rank amongst the Beast pirates?
You become flyer if you accomplish certain missions, you aren't forced to be one too.
Also Flyers so far are zoans.

To be a calamity you gotta challenge them with Kaido approval.

Apoo was never below Drake Hawkins.
He is Kidd rival... Among SNs, he has 4th highest bounty tied with Capone (who got a raise recently).
Apoo is also one of the SNs to attack Yonko crew while also joining Kaiod before Drake. He calls Kaido "Kaido San", showing that he became close to Kaido unlike some flyers who call Kaido "Sama"

Majority People goin give apoo no chance this next two weeks and they might be right but......
I wouldn't be so quick to judge that he's going to be beaten by Kid in only one or two chapters. After all music has special powers and Apoo has already shown during his attack on Kizaru that his df was not one to be taken lightly and that was before the timeskip, he has surely a lot of techniques with his df in store.

S

Shura

fuck these breaks....if Oda is intent on taking weekly breaks atleast improve the pacing for fucks sake....this is not about health....he is intentionally delaying things....he is afraid to draw fights of relevant characters on a large scale....he still doesn't know how to tackle the upcoming war.....hence he is drawing so many "vs fodders".......at this rate we don't see shit.....we don't see Yamato....bigmom pirates still has to arive....luffy fights fodders....Queen dances.....gag scenes etc.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I wouldn't be so quick to judge that he's going to be beaten by Kid in only one or two chapters. After all music has special powers and Apoo has already shown during his attack on Kizaru that his df was not one to be taken lightly and that was before the timeskip, he has surely a lot of techniques with his df in store.
i like the idea of more influence through sounds and his music. But at the same page I think kid should be able to interfere every sound apoo is making, cause of his ability. He just needs to smash metal against each other around Apoo to interfere anything he does.

Right he aint get killed right of the bat just cus kid hate him he need to get lil hype like hawkins did

fuck these breaks....if Oda is intent on taking weekly breaks atleast improve the pacing for fucks sake....this is not about health....he is intentionally delaying things
The probably is that I believe Oda that he have problems with the digital version, he don´t like it and probably also don´t know it.
He working alone in the home, other mangakas doing their work with digital far better then Oda who don´t know much about it.
In that case he need more time to send one full chapter, I believe him that he has problems with it.
Usually I would agree with you, but this kinda pandemie things probably make it for Oda even harder.
It still sucks though, so many breaks aren´t really good for the manga.

Man, I don't mean to overhype him or anything, BUT..
Luffy now can use FS, advCoA lvl2, he can switch Boundman on and off seemingly casually and has therefore easy access to something like his newfound KKG.
Oda better thought this through... Normally anything under YC1 isn't really worth his time anymore if he does not get nerfed up to his bones.
Similar with Zoro. He can probably cleave through hardened weapons like butter. Anything under commander lvl will not be a fight.

Let's just hope Oda finally puts that "under dog" - theme away for a minute and makes this one a stomp fest, purely for hype and fangasms and to show us how freakin superior they are to a "relatable" and, nonetheless, still respected tier.
It's about damn time.. Coming from a guy who rated things like the Tama Chapters really high, cause of its humor, the authentic character portrayal and them feels.

So it's not even a classic "powerlvl jerk off" , it's just that no one really needs that fodder bashing/fake tension shit. So hopefully......

And yeah, it was to be expected that both get into trouble real quick :D
And Queen wants to get rid of someone from the Tobi Roppo huh. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.