Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shura

The probably is that I believe Oda that he have problems with the digital version, he don´t like it and probably also don´t know it.
He working alone in the home, other mangakas doing their work with digital far better then Oda who don´t know much about it.
In that case he need more time to send one full chapter, I believe him that he has problems with it.
Usually I would agree with you, but this kinda pandemie things probably make it for Oda even harder.
It still sucks though, so many breaks aren´t really good for the manga.
I don't mind breaks...at least let the things run in a good pace....no more Luffy vs fodders....if we wants to hype Luffy, let him get Blueno of this arc or else let him avoid tackling fodders using CoC or something.....what is the point in Luffy or Zoro trashing fodders.....it is just a waste of panels......at this rate hype will die down....

Btw the same spoiler provider (not the Korean site guy, but the source he gets it from) also said Yamato's silhouette appears at the end. Yes, he did use a Corazon pic before, but he mentioned he didn't have pics with the confirmed spoilers.

If that is true, Yamato very likely looks like the Punk Hazard silhouette since that is what it's being compared to (feathered coat/slim build)

S

Shura

But in my opinion Kid vs Apoo is a good start though.
Hope Luffy and Zoro getting good threats too, don´t forget Orochi force and the Numbers are their too.^^
That is good...but let Luffy and Zoro fight someone significant....and not only them rest of the main cast also should get some significant fights...hopefully there is more to the spoilers.....

J

Jo_Ndule

Btw the same spoiler provider (not the Korean site guy, but the source he gets it from) also said Yamato's silhouette appears at the end. Yes, he did use a Corazon pic before, but he mentioned he didn't have pics with the confirmed spoilers.

If that is true, Yamato very likely looks like the Punk Hazard silhouette since that is what it's being compared to (feathered coat/slim build)
Hopefully yamato is in this chapter

just checked now, the usual Korean spoiler website doesn't have anything up yet BUT the person that seems to be his recent original spoiler provider has posted the following picture :

"Yamato silhouette from the back, he seems to be riding a boat going somewhere... he makes an appearance but we dont see his face"

edit : well too bad, seems that was a fake :(
@djiayebee

We may have been premature to say this is fake. Yes, the pic is of Corazon and not real, but the description very likely might be legit since the user's other info thats confirmed didn't even gain traction until it was confirmed. The user likely was just making a comparison. If it's legit , Yamato might be compared to Corazon in terms of silhouette build, which means he might be the Punk Hazard character.

Essentially this should be real too:

"Yamato silhouette from the back, he seems to be riding a boat going somewhere... he makes an appearance but we dont see his face"

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
@djiayebee

We may have been premature to say this is fake. Yes, the pic is of Corazon and not real, but the description very likely might be legit since the user's other info thats confirmed didn't even gain traction until it was confirmed. If it's legit , Yamato might be compared to Corazon in terms of silhouette build, which means he might be the Punk Hazard character.

Essentially this should be real too:

So this is (kinda) confirmed then?

Status
Not open for further replies.