Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Lol apoo really wants to be a flying six. Make me think he’s the only one who actually wants to stay in Kaidos crew for real and not betray him.
If apoo is so strong why doesn’t he just challenge the flying six instead of letting queen take one out
Because he is Apoo D. Snitch.

But i dont know how it is seen by kaido if someone openly challenges someone above him. I mean, the flying six couldnt do so either, they needed to wait for the offer from Kaido.

By the way this spoiler further implies Apoo's current rank is below flying 6 since he aimed at Luffy right at the moment Queen said who ever beats Luffy / Zoro takes one spot in the flying six
Probably it shows again that the Flying six rank is a big deal in Kaido crew, overall Kaido himself was hyped up to show them Linlin.
Apoo taking the position is probably something with he everytime to get.

If apoo is so strong why doesn’t he just challenge the flying six instead of letting queen take one out
Don´t know either why he don´t take that position, probably he did fear to challenge them?
Eitherway he very underestimated Luffy, hope Kid giving that snitch a hardbeat down soon.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I think he is stronger than all of them except Drake. I was just pointing this out for the people who keep trying to use that rank as argument when it's all about accomplishments
Why do you think Drake is above the other Flying Six? He Looks stronger then P1, sure, but above the others? I wouldnt be that sure. I guess he is more or less the same Level like Whos Who f.e..
And while i can imagine Apoo is around them powerwise, i am Pretty sure the flying six (and Apoo) are below Luffy, Kidd, Zoro (and Maybe Killer).

Japan emergency for corona end in many cities early but Tokyo and some other cities are still with the emergancy.
Probably until the 31.05 the emergency will still stay for Tokyo, but it seems like Japan take it far better then other countries, with mean the emergency could end soon, with mean Oda could again go to his work and don´t need to work in homeoffice, in that case these breaks could end. Let hope the best for One piece.

And while i can imagine Apoo is around them powerwise, i am Pretty sure the flying six (and Apoo) are below Luffy, Kidd, Zoro (and Maybe Killer).
If Sasaki or Who´s Who is the person who Queen is worried about, I would place them above someone as Apoo and probably even xDrake.
Dude getting very much hype in the last chapter, more then the Supernova Apoo ever could dream to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.