Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
So why do it then? You've played for years - posting your role is just pathetic. It's not acceptable, deflecting back to me here isn't helping either. Own it, apologise, and then we moved on.
i apologized to Onii i dont owe you or anyone else here an apology.

I already said i did it cause one onii wouldnt have found a host look at all the inactives that stuck around and the only sub that came in got MK for inactivity. secondly playing with you kobe and ekko was so unbearable i couldnt continue being in this environment when it was clear as day you were all just dick swinging having an ego competition. funnily enough you just continued to let everyone continue on with the same shit shenanigans as usual primarily kobe and ekko who were the trouble makers of last game.

i dont respect you cause you dont actually had out punishments when needed. you allowing flower to just continue playing in mulitple games after game throwing is fucking stupid. i wouldve even understood if you used me to make an example out of and even banned me from playing for a while or forever. you are supposed to monitor and control this section of the server but i dont believe you do your job correctly.

then watching the continuation of the shitshow of a game town was playing i genuinely didnt care that i game threw and even then i still did my part to work with tac and try to help town win but guess what not a single one of you could put your ego aside and just fucking work together, how you even allow TAC to get lynched here is horrendous gameplay from you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dude I would be up for night Lynch after tac flip

Also, apollo hardpushed tac and hime voted tac at last minute..

No way town would have figured them out before killing remaining poe.

So scums had better chance to win after tac fake flip
we dont have to kill remaining PoE. the PoE just needed to speak lol. like yo tan did

just need to stop trolling specially when in PoE lol

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
It sucks we lost Muugen's role to mod-kill. His Ultra kill would help loads, but I think he would have shot Ekko with it or something lmao.

@MUUGEN I hope you play true and better next time fam.
i am done playing here tbh i didnt even want to play from the start but i was already signed up and it was oniis game, ive been over this forums mafia section for a while now and this game just cemented how bad it is.

it does suck i did and i had actions on you and doc to find out which one of you was actually scum on cycle 3.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Emil

Certified Memelord
there was lots of milsynch fodder tho. i can see kerko being lynched. can see reborn being lynched if my kill failed on him

@Dr_Professor83 whats gna end up happening is i kill reborn right as day starts, he flips town and we lynch u before i could even omega u, as my omega is a night ability

then left over is 4 vs 13? if dest is back wud be 5 vs 13. u guys had extra kills so probably reduce townies to like 10 or so. with u flipping, all the dead roles flip correct so we can solve from there too. i think u r underestimating town a bit lol

toxicity levels in mafia games are slowly rising with every game in WorstGen
It had been trending that way but was getting better. Hopefully just a one game thing this time.

i think we may kill u all and get burned by last man standing apollo maybe

merges are always a mistake lol. this wud be much more fun if no merge was there
Why would you not shoot into the Tac counter wagon fist lol? I don’t see Town saying “the tac wagon is full of scum” after that. Even before his flip people we saying if he’s scum that Kerk voters look bad.

If y’all big brained it like that then fair enough lmao.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
:pepecopium:

>got lynched because i was playing suboptimally when i was town read by majority of the players before that shit show of 'he is not claiming in neighbor chat, how can't he claim to me??? he is scum!! everyone lynch him!!!'
>actual reason why i got lynched was because I didn't claim in a neighbor chat which was the major force behind it, followed by begging every single human to place a vote on me while i was asleep, for me to wake up 1 hour early leading a wagon.

Sure, you got me lynched but not for the reason you mention lmao. It was a brain dead wagon and it lucked out really. Simple as that. I don't think you believe your own words here lol, hell I probably could of avoided the wagon if I woke up early and had few hours before the DP ended. But curse my sleeping schedule lol.
I had you caught pretty much off your shading of the Pero wagon early on. In fact even after your town flip I knew you were scum, but it was hard to keep that belief when things were contradicting it. I don't really think this is earned to be honest, you played a poor game and got caught for it.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Dude I would be up for night Lynch after tac flip

Also, apollo hardpushed tac and hime voted tac at last minute..

No way town would have figured them out before killing remaining poe.

So scums had better chance to win after tac fake flip
you speaking against rat is what made me town lock you then the claim came and it was confirmed.

i genuinelly disliked the fact that rat kept telling me specifically all i had was my flavor and abilities and it doesnt make me town then used his flavor and abilities all game to verify himself.

there was lots of milsynch fodder tho. i can see kerko being lynched. can see reborn being lynched if my kill failed on him

@Dr_Professor83 whats gna end up happening is i kill reborn right as day starts, he flips town and we lynch u before i could even omega u, as my omega is a night ability

then left over is 4 vs 13? if dest is back wud be 5 vs 13. u guys had extra kills so probably reduce townies to like 10 or so. with u flipping, all the dead roles flip correct so we can solve from there too. i think u r underestimating town a bit lol
If you beat me to the redirect lol. I was our spawn camper in Weebs lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.