Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I disagree - I think the fake flips are egregious here and heavily scum sided. Even if it isn't- it's not much fun to play. When I saw "bastard", it was with the expectation that it would be the usual affair - some misdirection, but not fake flip after fake flip. The flips really hurt solving to be honest, I was losing my mind at how hard the PoE was to solve and no wonder - it was just completely misdirected from the start. Fair play if you people enjoy this sort of thing but I never have, I suppose it's ultimately on me because the warning was there. I'm not annoyed at Fuji, and I don't wish to give him a hard time.
It wasnt the usual affair, in my other games I say the following '' The game may have some bastard elements'' in this one I straight up said '' This game will have bastard elements, you have been warned''.

TAC could verify fake flips as I said, he used it on Adam of all people. If Al tried to use his night lynch ability after SK was death millered it wouldve failed and it wouldve outed SK immediately as non town. Two censuses were put in the game to help town figure things out. TAC had access to his dead chat so anyone who was fake flipped ( it was a one shot btw) would just speak about it in the dead chat and its gg. Town had a night chat so the process is even faster cause then TAC can just inform you guys during the night,etc,etc.

I wish to clear up how the fake flips work.

@Dr_Professor83 role would flip any of his mates as town for as long as he is alive, so thats 4 people he could do that to. If he dies they revert back to their mafia selves. Then they had a 1 shot ability to fake flip one target.

Thats it.

I wouldnt say its too much to be honest, and it fits the flavor. And it had plenty of counters to it I feel like.

Ill post the full setup shortly and you be the judge ok ^^

Emil

Certified Memelord
i apologized to Onii i dont owe you or anyone else here an apology.

I already said i did it cause one onii wouldnt have found a host look at all the inactives that stuck around and the only sub that came in got MK for inactivity. secondly playing with you kobe and ekko was so unbearable i couldnt continue being in this environment when it was clear as day you were all just dick swinging having an ego competition. funnily enough you just continued to let everyone continue on with the same shit shenanigans as usual primarily kobe and ekko who were the trouble makers of last game.

i dont respect you cause you dont actually had out punishments when needed. you allowing flower to just continue playing in mulitple games after game throwing is fucking stupid. i wouldve even understood if you used me to make an example out of and even banned me from playing for a while or forever. you are supposed to monitor and control this section of the server but i dont believe you do your job correctly.

then watching the continuation of the shitshow of a game town was playing i genuinely didnt care that i game threw and even then i still did my part to work with tac and try to help town win but guess what not a single one of you could put your ego aside and just fucking work together, how you even allow TAC to get lynched here is horrendous gameplay from you.
its funny but u were the unbearable one. ur the first person i ignored in a mafia game before. achievement i must say

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i apologized to Onii i dont owe you or anyone else here an apology.

I already said i did it cause one onii wouldnt have found a host look at all the inactives that stuck around and the only sub that came in got MK for inactivity. secondly playing with you kobe and ekko was so unbearable i couldnt continue being in this environment when it was clear as day you were all just dick swinging having an ego competition. funnily enough you just continued to let everyone continue on with the same shit shenanigans as usual primarily kobe and ekko who were the trouble makers of last game.

i dont respect you cause you dont actually had out punishments when needed. you allowing flower to just continue playing in mulitple games after game throwing is fucking stupid. i wouldve even understood if you used me to make an example out of and even banned me from playing for a while or forever. you are supposed to monitor and control this section of the server but i dont believe you do your job correctly.

then watching the continuation of the shitshow of a game town was playing i genuinely didnt care that i game threw and even then i still did my part to work with tac and try to help town win but guess what not a single one of you could put your ego aside and just fucking work together, how you even allow TAC to get lynched here is horrendous gameplay from you.
So should I just ban you outright? That's not helpful. If I make examples out of players I set an inconsistent standard, I've put more thought into this than you have I assure you. I'm disappointed because you know better, and instead of being the bigger man about it you keep trying to defend your actions by blaming myself, Ekko and Kobe.

For the record I townread them all so I definitely put my ego aside. Even did it with you. I tried to avoid TACs lynch, I can't do much if people don't listen sadly. Honestly I think this is a gross misrepresentation of the facts and probably just serving to defend yourself, but I expect not to have this conversation with you again. Insult me all you want but you're better than this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Merge means 1 less faction kill.
it means 2 mafia not killing or harming each other. i usually despise it cuz the numbers in multiball r often time made such that mafia kill each other. if they both unite to kill town, 1 less factional kill dont matter. in fact mafia didnt get except 1 kill with factional kills this game lol

I had you caught pretty much off your shading of the Pero wagon early on. In fact even after your town flip I knew you were scum, but it was hard to keep that belief when things were contradicting it. I don't really think this is earned to be honest, you played a poor game and got caught for it.
Sure, scum reading me for something and the actual reason I got lynched is something else. Did you scum read me? sure you did. Would you been able to get me lynched off a back and forth that was discontinued because a major shit show happened with ultra situation? I don't think so. It would of probably clogged the thread instead.

I don't think you are being earnest right now to be honest. You had a good read yes, but it would of not proved much of furtution. There is a good chance you would of gotten mislynched even lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.