Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Apoo meets both Kidd and Luffy ane none of them one shots him?

Udon prison mini-arc pays of well:doffytroll::doffytroll:

Fairy Tail was better in that. At least you wouldn't expect Natsu to be clowned by Apoo:doffytroll::doffytroll:
oh fairy tail, there are many things that will be "howwww? power of friendship bitches"....ugh just go tvtropes and see the asspull one of this series. The only thing that this series is better than One Piece is female design....pfft:gokulaugh: and with wci arc that was also lost:suresure:

Apoo will not fall at all here.

Some don't know Oda
:seriously:

The scenario of Apoo falling here doesn't mean he is left unconscious lol

Kidd would assure himself to kill him e.e

He will clash with Kidd and run away I bet ( after he realizes that ...bad move).

Kidd will probably chase him :few:
Why tf would Apoo be scared of kid:seriously:

If next chapter does anything, its instilling respect into this fandoms nerves. Watch how Apoo fucks shit up.:few:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I'm sorry, but how can Luffy who just defeated Doflamingo Cracker and Katakuri, escaped Big Mom territories and fought against Kaido be considered as fodder by the beast pairets? It's just same BS underestimation plot, it worked in WCI but it's not going to work here.
There is no proof Queen knows that Luffy has beaten Katakuri. Maybe he just doesnt know.
Escaping a territorie doesnt mean much in comparison to strength. And here Comes the clue, yes he fought against Kaido, but there he got oneshotted. There was not the slightest pushback for Kaido. Also he saw Luffy in Udon, he didnt saw something "that" impressive, cause he couldnt see Gear 4 and stuff, So he sticks to what he knows and saw in Udon.

Hawkin fighting style is using his subordinates as sacrificial lamb because he has 10 lives thanks to his df. All damage dealt to Hawkin is directed to his subordinates. There are many ways to fight Hawkin either by injuring Hawkin directly and the damage later directed to one of his subordinate or killing one of his subordinate whose damage will not be directed and thus reducing Hawkin's life without having to deal the damage to Hawkin.

Attacking someone is considered as fighting that someone. When Lufy fought Hawkin he threw the lizard at Hawkin as a way of attacking him.
No.

N

NeutralWatcher

Hawkin fighting style is using his subordinates as sacrificial lamb because he has 10 lives thanks to his df. All damage dealt to Hawkin is directed to his subordinates. There are many ways to fight Hawkin either by injuring Hawkin directly and the damage later directed to one of his subordinate or killing one of his subordinate whose damage will not be directed and thus reducing Hawkin's life without having to deal the damage to Hawkin.

Attacking someone is considered as fighting that someone. When Lufy fought Hawkin he threw the lizard at Hawkin as a way of attacking him.

Why not?

I'm sorry, but how can Luffy who just defeated Doflamingo Cracker and Katakuri, escaped Big Mom territories and fought against Kaido be considered as fodder by the beast pairets? It's just same BS underestimation plot, it worked in WCI but it's not going to work here.
Queen said anyone wholl defeat Luffy or Zoro will be promoted to flying six, I think Queen said that just to boost fodders morale or something just to make fodders try hard and then do a sneak attack as pirates doesn't play fair...or I guess its indeed underestimation...

Status
Not open for further replies.