Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
C

Cruxroux

But he's not undertsand, the point is just like shusui from 50grade rank up to 21great grade, so if zoro would have 3 supreme blade kokutou or not he should swap sandai to 21great grade. This made me think what would happen if supreme sword like ace and wb nagitana become black blade is it could be rank up to greater rank than supreme?! :quest:
Or maybe them being in Supreme grade already , they can't be turned Black.

But he's not undertsand, the point is just like shusui from 50grade rank up to 21great grade, so if zoro would have 3 supreme blade kokutou or not he should swap sandai to 21great grade. This made me think what would happen if supreme sword like ace and wb nagitana become black blade is it could be rank up to greater rank than supreme?! :quest:
The amount of grades you can elevate your sword is probably tied to your haki we don't know what grade Shusui was before Ryuma turned it black. It might not even been a graded sword when he first got his hands on it
As for supreme grade swords Mihawk calls Yoru strongest blade so they would be on same level if Roger and WB managed to make them into kokuto but they both failed.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
To be honest, if not for you saying that it's Zoro and his earrings, i thought it was some character from an Old Anime or something lol - it's not a bad drawing, it just looks like a different character to me.
Sorry bro, but I don't like drawings with Cartoon arts, much less trying to emulate Oda's art. I've always liked realistic traits more, I'm currently reading Kingdom, and art is influencing me.