Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say Judge BEAT Snack (although that is likely what happened). I said, Judge was already heavily injured by Big Mom and in bandages, and Snack had another person with him, and still FAILED to beat him. Judge was there hours later.

If you can't beat a barely standing Judge, then full health Judge > Snack.

Whose to say they even clashed? I remember seeing the Sibling fusion against Judge... your basing th iij ngs on something you never actually saw... hints maybe but nothing in detail.... That Sanjikun, is retarded as you don't have clear cut context.

Not gonna lie, Law's plan seems to be going smooth and perfect now, since Luffy/Kidd/Zoro are providing good amount of distraction now since they are exposed

Still though, although this is working for alliance favor to be distraction, I really would have loved for Luffy to show a moment where he remembers his words last chapter about Oden, also remembers Momonosuke crying about his dad killed, Kinemon and scabbard sad faces about how important this war for them to expose himself this soon

And I understand this chaos is workibg for the alliance favor because this was Law's plan, it's just I wished to see that side of Luffy's character

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Law got his ass handed to him yes, I agree but Doflamingo and Fujitora was bullying him.
See my problem is that I like Law. But he is nowhere near YC level.
People say that he could beat Sanji and Zoro which is incredible.
These people also destroyed few characters for me by overhyping them.

Not gonna lie, Law's plan seems to be going smooth and perfect now, since Luffy/Kidd/Zoro are providing good amount of distraction now since they are exposed

Still though, although this is working for alliance favor to be distraction, I really would have loved for Luffy to show a moment where he remembers his words last chapter about Oden, also remembers Momonosuke crying about his dad killed, Kinemon and scabbard sad faces about how important this war for them to expose himself this soon

And I understand this chaos is workibg for the alliance favor because this was Law's plan, it's just I wished to see that side of Luffy's character
I do wish Luffy was more tactful. He almost showed it, almost.

Full spoilers coming tomorrow guys

Friday we get the chap
Still need to know if this Yamato silhouette exists or not. Only reason why I'm hung up on it is because last chapter, we argued about Kaido's sons name when it was leaked with initial spoilers as Yamato. We didnt actually find out until it was leaked with a picture.

The same case could be for his silhouette. I'm dying to know his age/statureXD

I do wish Luffy was more tactful. He almost showed it, almost.
Yeah, but I guess Oda is following with Law's plan exactly

Things may happen by accident like Food wasted to make Luffy mad, but Oda is going through the plan in ways that isn't strategized

Same way how things went with breaking Mother Caramel pic,where the plan succeeded of doing so but in different accidental chaotic way

Status
Not open for further replies.