Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Do we even know if he's using FS here? If I were Luffy, I'd preserve FS for Kaido regardless of however dumb I am
Kata could keep that shit on for 11+ hours even longer because he is literally using it all the time whenever other people are around him.

This isnt a good look for Luffy nor Oda's consistency. or Kata is just that much of a beast.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Ok, is there anybody left who thinks the alliance does NOT get wrecked in act 3 lol?
It should be obvious for anyone who knows Oda long enough that this is bound to happen.

Kata could keep that shit on for 11+ hours even longer because he is literally using it all the time whenever other people are around him.

This isnt a good look for Luffy nor Oda's consistency. or Kata is just that much of a beast.
Top tiers last days in fights.If a FS failed against it. What makes you so sure another FS wouldn't fail?

smh the battle just started and the alliance are already taking L's left and right from the enemy. Aside from Luffy, Oda has done a poor job buffing the rest of the crew.

Unitl Wano, zoro was the only one doing okay, not taking Massive L's, since before he had only been pounded into the ground by admiral Fujitora.

But ever since Wano, like man, getting nailed by hawkins, stabbed in the shoulder by killer, and now's he's getting cut by Apoo- who doesn't even use a sword.

Can't wait to see how oda is gonna write himself out of this one, the buffs zoro is gonna need to beat King......like even with Enma he's still struggling against Apoo. The buffs and plot zoro is gonna need to beat King, i can't even begin to imagine...... :cantseeme:

Like is Oda gonna do this with every straw hat now??? :nicagesmile:

Luffy: advance armamanet haki, Zoro: Enma, Sanji: Raid suit

The Straw Hats are getting buffs, yet still taking L's left and right! OMFG!:rolaugh::saden::cantseeme::ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.