Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao this gonna happen, imagine two of the alliance who staying in the top range getting clapped by Apoo before even facing the Calamities and Kaido who get fucked hyped by Oda, what do you think gonna happen if someone face a Calamity? Against the flying six it gonna be already very hard, but look how Oda portrayal both Luffy and Zoro here and then imaginen later these dudes who facing the calamities:suresure: I though Luffy would low diff-mid diff Queen to show the gap but hell right now I don´t know what to say, oh god the poor sow who facing King....
Yeah, feels like this is W7 where Luffy and Zoro were sent flying lol

Lol people seriously, Apoo uses the attacks he used on Kizaru and you're already shitting on Luffy & Zoro. Kizaru can travel at the speed of light and he still got hit.

Apoo's attack is probably unblockable since he uses sound. You'll either have to be deaf or a music player to block his attack. Luffy tanked the explosion, Zoro got a scratch on his chest.

Some people really love to let their mental gymnastics out, huh?

Apoo is confirmed weaker than Drake. Drake's a F6 while Apoo is doing all that to Become One. In an crew that climbs the ranks via strength this means everything.

Apoo can take his sneaky ass home.

Ok its official...
.both Luffy and Zoro stop dreaming about becoming PK and WSS......

Luffy wasted a hell of time fighting Katakuri to gain FS only to get clowned left and right....
The irony is, Katakuri casually dodged Ichiji's self explosion point blank whilst Luffy cannot dodge an obvious attack like that. I get that Luffy still has to be the underdog but come on, Oda lol.

@playa4321 is clearly right, every fandom will take their huge Ls in Wano.

And yet he doesn't take a L. He defeat his opponents. Being hit by your opponent does not automatically equal to a defeat.
Yeah but this shit is just getting ridiculous imo, we already saw this with Zoro vs Hawkins. If Oda is gonna make Zoro extreme diff Apoo, i can't wait to see the excuses Oda is gonna use for Zoro vs King smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.