Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Kata could keep that shit on for 11+ hours even longer because he is literally using it all the time whenever other people are around him.

This isnt a good look for Luffy nor Oda's consistency. or Kata is just that much of a beast.
People still think Luffy really surpassed or beat Kata lol

There is a reason why Kata didn't use awakening nor mogura anymore.

Luffy could barely match Base Kata.
Kata fell on his own.. He never lost the brawk
Current Luffy is above or equal to Awakened Katakuri.
If Luffy can't dodge Apoo attacks, Awakened Kata would still wash boundman /Snakeman.

@playa4321 according to sanjikun Doffy is superior coz he fought Law and Luffy despite him having Bellamy and Trebol

Is Apoo now also above Cracker coz he handles Luffy and Zoro?
You see now?

Doffy is overrated, a SN like Apoo can handled much Wano Luffy and Enma Zoro better than Doffy has done at DR vs base/g2 Luffy and Dr Law ever did in only 3 moves.

Marco is also overrated... I always said it, Apoo AP and DC was one of the best among SNs and equal to Marco pre ts, now it is superior than Marco.

At this rate, I firmly believe Urouge beats Doffy/Jack Apoo pushes Doffy/Jack to high high diff.

@playa4321 is clearly right, every fandom will take their huge Ls in Wano.
I just warning, I know Oda and I can see where this probably going on.
We are still on act3 and the tragic shit didn´t happen yet, the heroes getting for sure assclapped.
Watch when the Flying six and Calamities going into action, going be very bad, Law is the next who take a L, don´t forget my words here.

The irony is, Katakuri casually dodged Ichiji's self explosion point blank whilst Luffy cannot dodge an obvious attack like that. I get that Luffy still has to be the underdog but come on, Oda lol.

@playa4321 is clearly right, every fandom will take their huge Ls in Wano.
Actually Luffy also dodged explosion point blank in Punk Hazard even before he trained FS....but....you know...

Actually Luffy also dodged explosion point blank in Punk Hazard even before he trained FS....but....you know...
I don´t understand it either, shouldn´t Luffy see the explosion via FS already? He should prepare every attack of Apoo?
Or did he get hit by surprise and later he avoid the attacks? Because from Redon post it seems like Luffy avoid manytimes Apoo attacks?

Yeah but this shit is just getting ridiculous imo, we already saw this with Zoro vs Hawkins. If Oda is gonna make Zoro extreme diff Apoo, i can't wait to see the excuses Oda is gonna use for Zoro vs King smh.
How's this ridiculous. Zoro, using an average attack, bested Hawkins who was using power up to go beyond his limit.

Now, Apoo fail to defeat Zoro with a surprise attack. If Zoro defeat some of the average attack then there is no issue. He doesn't have invincible skin. Even Oden has been hurt by folder.

People keep trying to compare enma as a power up for zoro to the raid suit for sanji. Lemme say this THEY ARE NOT THE SAME!!! Whereas enma has got to still be mastered by zoro and what not theres nodenying the power it possesses compared to the raidsuit it legitimately gives sanji an INSANE increase in strength, speed and durability.

like sanji w the raidsuit is already confirmed to be flying six level considering his first few fights in wano were against flying six members which just got INSANE hype last chapter and are just a tier below the calamities. Regardless of whether sanji won or not that’s the level oda is putting him at and I feel people are underestimating just how insane that is. Lol the raid suit is no joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.