Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Be honest I don´t gonna defend Sanji the next time when he taking a L too, the among of bait right now against the Zorofandom is insane:shocking: But as I know Oda, im sure the Zorofandom will get their chance to against the Sanjifandom, dude this will outburst into a another lvl.:suresure::suresure:
Everything what happen before was a childplay, now we arriving into the next stages, right now the Sanjifandom have their laugh, but how long? See this on the next chapter of One piece:myman:
Thier hype/overreaction couldn't even last a single hour. Many are still in denial
:kayneshrug:

No, even him doesn't understand how Apoo cut his arm http://www.noelshack.com/2020-21-4-1590053080-0509-019.jpeg

Look at his face, so it's normal that Luffy and Zoro got hurt the first time
Yeah, he doesn't understand the KIND of ABILITY it is! But not that he's getting attacked with Haki or not

Haki can be sensed through an attack my friend

So he was figuring out during Saboady how far those supernova can dish out, which is why he was being sarcastic a lot of times while standing on the side, watching them fight pacifista, because he's interested in those supernova, wants to see what they can do... and in same way, he didn't sense danger of haki from Apoo attack, so he just stood there watching

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Be honest I don´t gonna defend Sanji the next time when he taking a L too, the among of bait right now against the Zorofandom is insane:shocking: But as I know Oda, im sure the Zorofandom will get their chance to against the Sanjifandom, dude this will outburst into a another lvl.:suresure::suresure:
Everything what happen before was a childplay, now we arriving into the next stages, right now the Sanjifandom have their laugh, but how long? See this on the next chapter of One piece:myman:
Yes, we better get ready for the chapter when Sanji might get a L too. We will get a hard time too if the time will come :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.