Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't people understand what he is talking? It's hard to move in DISGUISE.
At least Luffy has the descency to not say this lame excuse, and just say that he doesn't want them

While Zoro who who was always hard on himself, now uses the "my clothes are hindering me" excuse Lol
He doesn't get more credit for that, he loses more credit actually because it's such a lame line that WWE wrestlers do hahahaha

BM wasn't in sane mode when hit by jinbei/nami or blitzed by Brook
When it was Sane BM, she never got Blitzed or hit carelessly.

Also Luffy is reckless unlike Katakuri. Luffy drops his guard many times.
While Zoro is the serious type as kata yet always get Blitzed
Big Mom is still an Emperor
Is she weaker than Brook or Nami in her starving state?

Luffy got hitted twice, not only one.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So much for Zoro being already YC1 lvl or stronger than a YC1.
I don't believe Zoro is YC1 level yet but a literal YC1++ dude treated the same way not once but twice, why would this prevent Zoro from being YC1 or whatever the level they put him in?

the most shameful thing is that some people still assume Zoro is near the level of Luffy
Did you perhaps forgot that it wasn't just Zoro who was humiliated by Apoo?

At least Luffy has the descency to not say this lame excuse, and just say that he doesn't want them

While Zoro who who was always hard on himself, now uses the "my clothes are hindering me" excuse Lol
He doesn't get more credit for that, he loses more credit actually because it's such a lame line that WWE wrestlers do hahahaha
Reminds me of when he was stuck in that chimney back on Water Seven and threatened to kill Chopper if he told anyone about it.

I swear they are weird

First, let me say Luffy also fucking is to blame here! So this guy too is dropping his guard not using future sight like an idiot

Secondly, Zoro is to blame too, because unlike Luffy who always drops his guard, carefree in similar manner to his time with Ceasar and other opponents, Zoro is the time who's too harsh and serious, and always on guard

That's why you can see difference between Big Mom and Katakuri where BM can be jumped on easily while Kata is harder, while BM is stronger overall

Luffy/Zoro are the same, Luffy is stronger, but Zoro is more on guard compared to the carefree Luffy

So when I attack Zoro, I'm not dismissing Luffy
Both are stupid and at fault
But Zoro, the serious one, always on guard, shouldn't be hit that easy compared to someone who always was known to get EASY hits because of his carefree attitude...
You say always on guard when what he and Sanji both communicated at Punk Hazard is that he blamed himself. He's not always on guard. Which is also why he ended up fighting two dudes at once and took a big hit.

The truth is just that Apoo is even better when you have no idea you're about to be attacked with soundwaves, as we saw at Sabaody with a vet who literally moves at the speed of light.

The only defense I have for Zoro is that he's at best fighting someone Katakuri level, where Luffy is pulling into this thing like "shishishi gonna get you Kaido."

Status
Not open for further replies.