Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soundwaves were always intriguing

Still though:
Brook vs Apoo this arc

Both are fighters with their music... plus Brook as bones, and as someone who can detach his bones and get them back, and detach his soul... and attacks with his music... perfect match of "Rock vs DJ" Oda gotta show those two battle in music... otherwise I will riot
I like that battle, Apoo seems to be a lot stronger than Brook, also Kidd might just destroy our chance at a battle of the musicians which would be epicccccc

I like that battle, Apoo seems to be a lot stronger than Brook, also Kidd might just destroy our chance at a battle of the musicians which would be epicccccc
Well he is STRONGER than Brook for sure... but same should be for Kaido to Luffy, King to Zoro, Queen to whoever it is Sanji or Jinbe, and so on.... each SH should fight someone stronger than him and WIN Extreme HIGH DIFF fight... that's the time we collect the seeds we planted every since the timeskip happened... every arc was building for Wano war... this war should pay off for every SH... Apoo even if defeated, I can imagine he will find time to recuperate and get back

am zoro fan,can confirm sanji is cool.

I bet those who defended sanji at wci is mainly zoro fan, while sanji fan goes insecure and goes ballistic lol
Im still mad Sanji didnt get a true 1v1 in WCI vs BMP (A full all out fight, not a skirmish), he def deserved it. I think the love gags are obcessive and I would rather see him fight more

Well he is STRONGER than Brook for sure... but same should be for Kaido to Luffy, King to Zoro, Queen to whoever it is Sanji or Jinbe, and so on.... each SH should fight someone stronger than him and WIN Extreme HIGH DIFF fight... that's the time we collect the seeds we planted every since the timeskip happened... every arc was building for Wano war... this war should pay off for every SH... Apoo even if defeated, I can imagine he will find time to recuperate and get back
I agree, im surprised Oda is going the route of Luffy and Zoro already getting damaged so early in the battle, but I like this, show's Luffy and Zoro aren't invincible off the bat

Status
Not open for further replies.