Status
Not open for further replies.
Apoo
  • A Captain
  • A Supernova
  • Doing a surprise attack
  • Even Kizaru was surprised with Apoo's DF
  • Luffy and Zoro don't know Apoo's powers
And people yet want to make this look like some L for both Luffy and Zoro or Oda nerfing them Just because a supernova HIT them?? like a HIT of a person like Apoo?

Are people who read One piece that dumb?

And in the end, Luffy and Zoro both were fine.

What a joke of a fandom.
Normal Users:... Laughs at Zoro getting hurt on this situation and not being serious right now.

Zoro-Users:LMAO YOU DUMBASS USERS LOOK AT SANJI ON THIS PANNEL AGAINST VERGO, OUOUOU LOOK AT APOO HE'S STRONG ENOUGH TO SURPRISE KIZARU, NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO REMEMBER SANJI VS DOFFY
YOU DUMBASS STUPID USERS CAN'T TALK ABOUT ZORO BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT'S WRITTEN
I've only seen Crhono disrespecting Zoro-boys on this forum, while you use every situation of Zoro wanking for disrespect.
And of course Sanji boys are often as disrespectful as Zoro-boys.
But that's not the case .

Not getting lost doesnt correlate with better CoO imo. But needs improvement, Apoo's powers are pretty solid to be able to land some quality attacks
Soundwaves were always intriguing

Still though:
Brook vs Apoo this arc

Both are fighters with their music... plus Brook as bones, and as someone who can detach his bones and get them back, and detach his soul... and attacks with his music... perfect match of "Rock vs DJ" Oda gotta show those two battle in music... otherwise I will riot

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
His plot armor excuse "I will not lose again" oops I lose again
only works with swordsman and guess who is the swordsman between the two yonkos
Dont worry, BM will throw her sword away so Luffy can fight her. Just like her son did.
Excuses? That's why I cannot take you seriously. You do realise that both Luffy and Zoro were trashed by Apoo and were fine afterwards anyways?
How much evidence do you need to get that Luffy sees the same future like Katakuri?
He dodged a huge explosion point blank, Caesar being fodder is irrelevant.
As soon as Apoo walks in, error 404, no CoA, no Enma.
Yes, excuses. Every time he gets trashed, Lulffy fans come up with an excuse.
Katakuri didnt need excuses, he was one step ahead no matter the situation, Luffy isnt and never will be.
The fact that they are fine afterwards doesnt change that FS on Luffy has different purpose than on Katakuri.

Zoro dodged a huge explosion point blank before TS when CoO wasnt a thing and from an opponent far above him. That's a feat, not Luffy's trash feats against fodder.
Zoro's CoA is just fine and Enma is as irrelevant as it always was. Luffy's FS is to be a step ahead of Apoo, he wasnt. Condom is trash.
There is plenty of fodder around tho, he may flex FS on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.