Status
Not open for further replies.
Apoo
  • A Captain
  • A Supernova
  • Doing a surprise attack
  • Even Kizaru was surprised with Apoo's DF
  • Luffy and Zoro don't know Apoo's powers
And people yet want to make this look like some L for both Luffy and Zoro or Oda nerfing them Just because a supernova HIT them?? like a HIT of a person like Apoo?

Are people who read One piece that dumb?

And in the end, Luffy and Zoro both were fine.

What a joke of a fandom.

I might be wrong but I think Zoro is reserved for Kanjuro. :myman:
Bruh! Stop it LOL

Even though I like to troll Zoro this chapter, cause his fans had it coming.... the dude will fight someone worthy, not fucking Kanjuro LMAO
This is a slander hahahaha

Kanjuro vs Kinemon is a DESTINED MATCH... no matter what anyone will try to slice it... those two are destined to match this arc

Redon:
- Kid and Killer see all it's happening. Kid decides he will go for Apoo, Killer try to stop him.
- Kid go after Apoo, he wants kill that traitor.

So Killer try to stop Kid, but no chancen, Kid will destroy that traitor ass right their, no chance for Apoo be honest.
:cheers:
@Jo_Ndule @Pantheos
I think i have to seriously reevaluate Kid's placement when the official translation of this chapter is out, he's much better than anticipated. Pray for the calamities.

I dont know what to say.....sigh...

First I wanna start by saying, being an Apoo fan was hard.:josad: But I could see a truly hax character. Not some bullshit Hawkins hax.....nah a really hax character. I know that if he faces anyone that isnt a Logia, he would end them.

But....fucking damn....he mauled these mofos

I fucking knew it !!! All the signs were right. Rivalry with Kid, Fucking up an Admiral, Only one who could speak after Kizaru's kick, Kaido's friend, Oda saving him up.....it all had to mean something.

Now Apoo will finally get the respect he deserves. To everyone from yesterday to today. Heres a special song dedicated to you

Apoo better become higher on the SN scales. I aint playing:kata:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Bruh! Stop it LOL
Even though I like to troll Zoro this chapter, cause his fans had it coming.... the dude will fight someone worthy, not fucking Kanjuro LMAO
This is a slander hahahaha
Kanjuro vs Kinemon is a DESTINED MATCH... no matter what anyone will try to slice it... those two are destined to match this arc
What is there to troll, lol? That he took a slice across the chest and brushed it off? Even better, that he didnt faint?
This feat only allows us Zoro fans to troll the Zoro fainters, not the other way around. Plus there is the mighty FS failing...
Zoro vs Kanjuro will sink Onigashima into the sea. :myman:

First I wanna start by saying, being an Apoo fan was hard.:josad: But I could see a truly hax character. Not some bullshit Hawkins hax.....nah a really hax character. I know that if he faces anyone that isnt a Logia, he would end them.

I fucking knew it !!! All the signs were right. Rivalry with Kid, Fucking up an Admiral, Only one who could speak after Kizaru's kick, Kaido's friend, Oda saving him up.....it all had to mean something.

Now Apoo will finally get the respect he deserves. To everyone from yesterday to today. Heres a special song dedicated to you

I must agree, Apoo rocks this chapter.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

You're very lucky. After having fought Zoro (briefly), he'll now be wanked to YC1+ levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.