Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Zoro says 'It's hard to move(動きづれぇしな)', he says that in a way that he agrees with what Luffy said about stop disguising. The best way to translate that with the actual meaning would be 'It's hard to move with them(those clothes)'.
It's so funny when they keep inventing new excuses. First the overpowered nails stronger than ship wrecking arrows, then the hunger that becomes food poisoning at need and now the clothes :vistalaugh:

It's so funny when they keep inventing new excuses. First the overpowered nails stronger than ship wrecking arrows, then the hunger that becomes food poisoning at need and now the clothes :vistalaugh:
bro....do you seriously didn't know that zoro isn't used to lifting weight at all, he is not like sanji who has been lifting weight on the sunny while they were relaxing, of course such clothing will be too heavy for zoro to move:feelscryingman:

Last edited:
Hm? Ok?

I wasn't trying to defend Zoro, i don't care i'm neither a zorofag or a sanjifag. I was just telling people what the text really says.

Go learn a bit of Japanese and come back if you want to discuss what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.