Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is time to accept the truth - Luffy doesnt have the FS, especially not the 3-step version which you like the
As expected, you use this cheapass hypetool situation to disregard Luffy's FS...
And let's say Luffy cannot use FS that well, he still canonically dodged a much bigger explosion point blank in PH. Stop reaching.

FS on Luffy is just a plot element which will pop up here and there.
Where was Zoro's CoA when he was cut by Apoo? CoA iS jUsT a PlOt ElEmEnT.

By the way, aside from all those talks
Happy to see Apoo get some credit now

The boy has been attacked in different threads in ways to downplay his fighting abilities... just on the notion that he betrayed Kidd

Not everyone who betrays is weak Lol, a traitor can be strong, mid, or weak.. it's not something you can judge by
Oda hyped him and shit on him at the same time he is below the F6 but cuts top tier Roronoa stronger than Roger Zoro and gets one shoted by kid and Luffy in the end of the chapter

That is what you don’t get: if Zoro beat an healthy King while having a « gaping hole » in his chest that means healthy Zoro is far stronger then King which means that Zoro is already YC1. Which means that they are right.

Your point would stand if a healthy Zoro fights and healthy King or if a wounded Zoro fights a wounded King.

By having people overexageratting Zoro’s wound they are just give Zoro a bigger disadvantage against a healthy King which will lead to make Zoro win against King even more epic, thus increasing the wank.
by th way, you're assuming Zoro would beat king right here, right now in this invasion, which is destined to fail BEFORE coming back with a counter LATER on. Are you suggesting that the enemy will get defeated in this invasion?

Apoo doing that much damage to current Zoro
Apoo would oneshot East Blue Zoro, something Mihawk with Yoru couldn't do.
A fu
:milaugh: is Zoro complaining it is hard to move because of Apoo or because his body has been weakened by that attack?
He meant that in beast pirates outfit it was hard to move... did you forget about the chapter where he said he didn't want to wear armor cuz it will be slow him down

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lmao, I have to applaud Zorotards. Even if Apoo straight up decapitated him, they would still find a way to turn it into a W for Zoro. Masters of mental gymnastics
:ihaha:
This IS a win for Zorotards. He didnt faint from attack that has split an Admiral. No tummyache to help you this time. :ihaha:
You asked for Zoro endurance feats, there ya have it. Now eat it. :suresure:

As expected, you use this cheapass hypetool situation to disregard Luffy's FS...
And let's say Luffy cannot use FS that well, he still canonically dodged a much bigger explosion point blank in PH. Stop reaching.
Where was Zoro's CoA when he was cut by Apoo? CoA iS jUsT a PlOt ElEmEnT.
"He was angry", "Hypetool situation", "...let's say..."... How many excuses do you need to understand why Luffy got FS in the first place?
How much evidence do you need to realize that Luffy's FS will never be on Katakuri's level?
He dodged fodder Caesar, Luffy's feats, especially FS is only when he is flexing on fodder. As soon as Apoo walks in, error 404, no FS .

Zoro wankers and some Luffy wankers trying to make this chapter about themselves by trying to hype Luffy and Zoro, when in reality this chapter is all about hyping up Apoo and Kid.
Woah woah when sanji wankers were hyping sanji by saying he one-shotted page one when in reality he just fled and when we hype up our boys based on the facts you get all grumpy?

Unless it's Fujitora, I don't think the Alliance could survive the marines coming to be perfectly honest. Kizaru would be indiscriminate after the Yonko are beaten and we have no idea what Greenbull would do. I'd support a marine invasion and buster call of Wano, but I got a feeling Oda's gonna save them for after the Yonko saga.
In my hypothetical scenario they don't send an admiral or buster call, but just Tashigi/Sentomaru/Smoker/ part of the SSG , all of them kept off-panel for the reverie despite even characters like Hina being shown, and all 3 of them should be with Vegapunk along with the SSG. Since I'm assuming the admirals would be too busy with dealing with the warlords & the situation regarding Alabasta that Garp said was using majority of the Marine forces.

Have them come in when the Big Mom & Kaido alliance becomes too overwhelming (that's also why i'm expecting Big Mom to call up her forces or she receives reinforcements as well) for the strawhat alliance to take on. Then you can create a scenario that's similar to Roger + Garp's team up vs Xebec, but on a bigger scale with the Law/Kidd/Luffy + Drake/Smoker/Sentomaru team up against the emperors. So the main rising young bucks of the pirate world & marine world taking out the top pirates. After that you can create a scenario where Smoker or Drake let the pirates leave or the pirates leave while the marines still try to organize.

by th way, you're assuming Zoro would beat king right here, right now in this invasion, which is destined to fail BEFORE coming back with a counter LATER on. Are you suggesting that the enemy will get defeated in this invasion?
It is what I think. I do not see Oda dragging the arc even more. The built up for the climax of the arc was to reach the fire festival, not ending the arc here will be the same mistake that was done in WCI. The climax of the arc was the Tea Party but I digress...

Obviously I can be wrong but I do not see Oda doing the same mistake twice.

Never thought the first scrub who lost his Beast Pirate disguise costume will be Zoro

Expectation:
- Wano is Zoro's arc
- Zoro vs Low Top Tier Shogun of Wano

Reality:
The L continues

Got nailed
Got nursed
Lost his sword
Got one shotted
Got nursed again
Lost his costume
Honestly, Zoro getting nursed by O-kiku is a big W