Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah im saying this now for the last chapters too.
-First the intro of them, they already get hyped by Kaido who was happy to show them Linlin as his new force, Kaido was really proud to show them to Linlin.
-Then we see them with Who´Who speaking of Queens death and making a debate who could became the new allstar if Queen would die that day.
-King join later and was the one who call them because of Yamato, he use Kaido name to summon the flying six because he know Sasaki and Who´s Who wouldn´t come and take his order
-Kaido make a offer who find Yamato gonna get the chance to challenge a Allstar, Who´Who was hyped for the match
-Queen fearing one of the flying six so he want to remove him via making a headliner to a flying six

Oda simple hype them to a another lvl, can´t wait to see Sasaki and Who´s Who in action, I feel like they will be the Mid boss villians in act3 alongside with Yamato.
Fam hold up on that bit lolz....Queen wanting to get rid of one the flying six doesn't mean he's scared of him/her especially since he say he's going to get rid of them with his own hands...If anything I'd argue the opposite. Moreover, King and Jack's reactions to Kaidou asking them if they had any qualms with the F6 challenging them should be enough to tell you that the All Stars are not sacred of the flying Six.

I'm thinking X Drake and the marines will be taking more of a side role this arc. Thinking, at best, Drake will betray the Tobi Roppo or try to sabotage Kaido's forces once he sees which direction it's going in. And Drake's presence / reports will be relayed back to Marine HQ as a reliable way to allow Oda to inflate bounties.

Tobi Roppo could go out early, but with Oda pushing them again this chapter, I got a feeling it might not be so cut and cry. Numbers will probably be more for the small fries IMO, they seem less relevant.
Oh man marines playing a side role, especially Drake & Smoker, would leave a really sour taste of this event for me. Especially when we were told the original taking down of the Rocks was done by upcoming pirate crew and an upcoming young buck of the marines.

Would reckon this is the perfect time to build up somebody like Drake into something like a young Sengoku type of a figure (how he was rising parallel to the likes of Shiki/WB/etc) or somebody like the younger versions of Borsalino/Sakazuki who rose in prowess in parallel to the current emperors.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah would make sense, I already believe that the fire festival raid will fail, so Zoro defeating in high diff Who´sWho and then later after the fire festival King would make more sense for me, Zoro would get more buildup and experince in hardbattle before facing King, similar as Luffy with Doffy/Cracker before facing Katakuri.
As I said Who´s Who and Sasaki aren´t jokes, Apoo with less screentime and hype do nice feats in new chapter, imaginen now the others who get hyped by Oda since the last chapters...
I dunno how it'll go, if they fail. I can't imagine them escaping to the mainland or abandoning the samurai. Unless Kaido and his elites flee, which would be kinda funny.

But Kaido's crew finally being impressive, after shitty SMILE users for 70 chapters, feels great. Stuff like this should've been the opening to Wano.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy's FS allows him to see the future like Katakuri, he SHOULD HAVE SEEN the explosion as well.
I think it is time to accept the truth - Luffy doesnt have the FS, especially not the 3-step version which you like the most. :yasu:
FS on Luffy is just a plot element which will pop up here and there. If you are expecting Katakuri lvl of FS, well, good luck. :watchout:

His attitude in the idea of telling Drake, Hawkins and others to fight it out... while he's watching them... getting entertained knowing more about their abilities until he decided to go ham on their ass

When Apoo attacked, similarly to other supernova, he had interest to see what he can do, and that's why after his attack hit, you will see Kizaru trolling by:
Sigh
"This is paaaaainful" in a trollish manner, then goes and fucks him up!

Kizaru again, I will not repeat my point, because why would a Logia defebd or dodge when there is no haki attack?

Usopp/Brook were attacking Kizaru, why didn't he dodge? No fucking need to do it when you sense no haki from opponent attack...stop using Kizaru excuse when he's been trollish the entirity of series
You don't have a point, which is why you're trying so hard. Apoo can tag despite Speed of light and FS abilities. Yeti Cool, Gyukimaru, Fujitora, and the Tontattas have already shown that Zoro's not always on guard. These showings aren't above or beneath what we already know for these characters.

You want to believe Zoro is humbled here, I say wait to see it so that you actually know what you're talking about

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oh man marines playing a side role, especially Drake & Smoker, would leave a really sour taste of this event for me. Especially when we were told the original taking down of the Rocks was done by upcoming pirate crew and an upcoming young buck of the marines.

Would reckon this is the perfect time to build up somebody like Drake into something like a young Sengoku type of a figure (how he was rising parallel to the likes of Shiki/WB/etc) or somebody like the younger versions of Borsalino/Sakazuki who rose in prowess in parallel to the current emperors.
Unless it's Fujitora, I don't think the Alliance could survive the marines coming to be perfectly honest. Kizaru would be indiscriminate after the Yonko are beaten and we have no idea what Greenbull would do. I'd support a marine invasion and buster call of Wano, but I got a feeling Oda's gonna save them for after the Yonko saga.

First of all, let me clear one thing:
Zoro WILL beat a healthy King

Secondly, he WILL be above king by end of this arc

But my whole fucking argument is that HE IS STILL WEAKER NOW, even with Enma, even if he got Nidai

What needs to happen is for him to TRANSCEND in level mid-fight like he did against Mr.1

Meaning:
Zoro before fighting King is WEAKER than King

Zoro after his fight with King, will be STRONGER than King
Because he will transcend into a completely new level by unlocking some shit mid-fight!

My whole fucking point/argument/whatever, is only dedicated to Zoro fans who's been advertising and wanking him by SAYING he's ALREADY Yonko-First-Mate level

It's not for the people who say "Zoro WILL become YFM level by the end of Wano"

This is because whether you believe it or not, I've been encoubtering such people and they exist with abundance and my whole fucking argument is towards them, not the Zoro fans who believe will surpass King but still weaker now
That is what you don’t get: if Zoro beat an healthy King while having a « gaping hole » in his chest that means healthy Zoro is far stronger then King which means that Zoro is already YC1. Which means that they are right.

Your point would stand if a healthy Zoro fights and healthy King or if a wounded Zoro fights a wounded King.

By having people overexageratting Zoro’s wound they are just give Zoro a bigger disadvantage against a healthy King which will lead to make Zoro win against King even more epic, thus increasing the wank.

Oda still has to portray Luffy as an underdog but he extremely fails at the execution.
There was really no logical point being hit by that explosion when Luffy:

1.) Canonically dodged a huge explosion point-blank in PH
2.) Katakuri casually dodged Ichiji's self explosion with his FS
3.) Luffy's FS allows him to see the future like Katakuri, he SHOULD HAVE SEEN the explosion as well.

It's just another instance in which stronger characters were used as a huge hypetool for weaker characters.
Oda gave Luffy future sight, but depending on plot:
1- if he wants to dodge, he will do it

2- if Oda doesn't want him to dodge, he will make Luffy lose his calm over something, To not be able to utilize future sight, then get hit..

Future sight with Luffy is a weapon that is not used to its full capacity because of what type of person Luffy is... he is hotheaded and gets angry easily, unlike a calm collected calculated character like Katakuri

Status
Not open for further replies.