Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah im saying this now for the last chapters too.
-First the intro of them, they already get hyped by Kaido who was happy to show them Linlin as his new force, Kaido was really proud to show them to Linlin.
-Then we see them with Who´Who speaking of Queens death and making a debate who could became the new allstar if Queen would die that day.
-King join later and was the one who call them because of Yamato, he use Kaido name to summon the flying six because he know Sasaki and Who´s Who wouldn´t come and take his order
-Kaido make a offer who find Yamato gonna get the chance to challenge a Allstar, Who´Who was hyped for the match
-Queen fearing one of the flying six so he want to remove him via making a headliner to a flying six

Oda simple hype them to a another lvl, can´t wait to see Sasaki and Who´s Who in action, I feel like they will be the Mid boss villians in act3 alongside with Yamato.
I wasn't sold on someone like Zoro fighting a Tobi Roppo before, I still think Luffy doing so is stupid, but this chapter makes it a little more exciting. Someone like Who's Who could end up being a real good fight for Zoro. Maybe push him to finally using Asura again in prep for King.

No idea how this won't descend into an all out brawl, now that Queen/Apoo know about their intrusion.

The double standard is high

Sanji gets cracked by Vergo... Fodder!
Sanji gets owned by the arc Gillian, who still called him strong, with a fruit he had no info... LANJI!!!

Zoro gets hurt by Apoo with some hax shit... IT DOESN'T MATTER

PS
Zoro is my 2nd fav... But I hate god damn double standards same as I hate tards. Not matter if Sanji, Zoro it whoever character is BLINDLY wanked

Woaw you just extrapolate a whole argument from what I did not say?:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

That speak volume about the insecurity but never mind...

So to be clear, my point is not that Zoro is equal to Luffy (which I did not say) but that this scene disprove that:

-FS is almighty
-Zoro endurance is shit (except if you think that Apoo attack which he used on an admiral is weaker than Killer’s -the supposedly nerf pleasure- strike)
-Zoro get OS by Killer. Because , except if you think that Apoo is weaker than Killer, Apoo was not able to make Zoro faint with an attack he used on an admiral. The fact that Zoro was not KO’ed by Apoo’s attack proved that something else made Zoro faint after the Killer fight.

This scene basically prove that Zoro is as strong as his fans put him. Worst, if Zoro ever beat a healthy King with a « gaping hole » in the chest that would put him far above YC1 commander.

I really do not see how this will tone down Zoro wank. In fact by over exaggerating this wound Zoro’s haters are just laying the ground work for more wank (funnily enough OT is always what they are doing).
First of all, let me clear one thing:
Zoro WILL beat a healthy King

Secondly, he WILL be above king by end of this arc

But my whole fucking argument is that HE IS STILL WEAKER NOW, even with Enma, even if he got Nidai

What needs to happen is for him to TRANSCEND in level mid-fight like he did against Mr.1

Meaning:
Zoro before fighting King is WEAKER than King

Zoro after his fight with King, will be STRONGER than King
Because he will transcend into a completely new level by unlocking some shit mid-fight!

My whole fucking point/argument/whatever, is only dedicated to Zoro fans who's been advertising and wanking him by SAYING he's ALREADY Yonko-First-Mate level

It's not for the people who say "Zoro WILL become YFM level by the end of Wano"

This is because whether you believe it or not, I've been encoubtering such people and they exist with abundance and my whole fucking argument is towards them, not the Zoro fans who believe will surpass King but still weaker now

Oda continues shitting on the belief of "Luffy makes the rest of the Worst Generation fodder". :milaugh:
Oda still has to portray Luffy as an underdog but he extremely fails at the execution.
There was really no logical point being hit by that explosion when Luffy:

1.) Canonically dodged a huge explosion point-blank in PH
2.) Katakuri casually dodged Ichiji's self explosion with his FS
3.) Luffy's FS allows him to see the future like Katakuri, he SHOULD HAVE SEEN the explosion as well.

It's just another instance in which stronger characters were used as a huge hypetool for weaker characters.

I wasn't sold on someone like Zoro fighting a Tobi Roppo before, I still think Luffy doing so is stupid, but this chapter makes it a little more exciting. Someone like Who's Who could end up being a real good fight for Zoro. Maybe push him to finally using Asura again in prep for King.
Yeah would make sense, I already believe that the fire festival raid will fail, so Zoro defeating in high diff Who´sWho and then later after the fire festival King would make more sense for me, Zoro would get more buildup and experince in hardbattle before facing King, similar as Luffy with Doffy/Cracker before facing Katakuri.
As I said Who´s Who and Sasaki aren´t jokes, Apoo with less screentime and hype do nice feats in new chapter, imaginen now the others who get hyped by Oda since the last chapters...

Status
Not open for further replies.