Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Zoro never said that non-swordsmen were not included in his promise to never lose again until his next fight with Mihawk so technically yes he broke his promise. And I really doubt think that Zoro will be able of matching, even less defeating King in their first fight.
Most definitely,like luffy,zoro will be dominated for a good portion of the fight.Dare not say what happen after though,might jinx it

I never thought i would register to this forum..

Can someone who speak japanese translate why zoro said it was hard to move
I just explained that in Arlong park so i'm going to copy paste:

When Zoro says 'It's hard to move(動きづれぇしな)', he says that in a way that he agrees with what Luffy said about stop disguising. The best way to translate that with the actual meaning would be 'It's hard to move with them(those clothes)'.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider

When Zoro says 'It's hard to move(動きづれぇしな)', he says that in a way that he agrees with what Luffy said about stop disguising. The best way to translate that with the actual meaning would be 'It's hard to move with them(those clothes)'.
Yes. Like I said.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

thanks for replying to me on your first post

Why is Kizaru not FA then?
Why wasn't Garo FA or admiral then?
People never got the chance to rank up or didn't want the spot

Apoo never got the chance until now
Flyers never go the chance to be calamities until now
Kizaru didn't wanna be FA
Garp didn't wanna be admiral

It doesn't mean Kizaru isn't strong to be FA nor Garp isn't strong as Admiral
Or Apoo isn't strong as Flyers
You're talking straight bullshit, it's embarrassing dude.

- Kizaru never intended to become FA, nor did anyone recommend him to do so, and the VC even explained that Kizaru is someone that's more comfortable working on orders.
- Do i even need to adress the Garp shit?
Garp declined the Admiral promotion his entire life because he hates Tenryuubito, and also, Sengoku is a far more qualified FA than Garp was.

Don't try to change the subject. The recent chapters confirmed that strength is all that matters amongst the Beast pirates. If you're strong, you'll get a higher rank.

Apoo has been working with Kaidou since the start of the TS and probably even before that, how couldn't he not prove his worth by now?

Drake is stronger than Apoo because he has a rank Apoo is currently trying to get, and spoiler alert: Kid is washing his ass as we type.

Status
Not open for further replies.