Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinOfGreed

I never thought i would register to this forum..

I just explained that in Arlong park so i'm going to copy paste:

When Zoro says 'It's hard to move(動きづれぇしな)', he says that in a way that he agrees with what Luffy said about stop disguising. The best way to translate that with the actual meaning would be 'It's hard to move with them(those clothes)'.
'aPoO cUt ZoRo sO hE cAnT MoVE'
Once again, the haters are proved wrong.:gokulaugh:

Yeah but one have FS while the other It said to have a bad CoO so how come it was the FS user that was hit twice?:quest:
Cause:
1- future sight can be used when you're calm (he was angry for food)

2- Cause Luffy is careless, while Zoro is more serious

So, both are fucking stupid overall, but when I attack Zoro, do not defend using Luffy's shield, use Zoro's shield. I'm blaming both, but Zoro wank needs to slow down a bit, so he's my focus here...

J

Jo_Ndule

So Apoo needs Queen's help to get into the Tobi Roppo, meaning Apoo isn't Tobi Roppo level by merit.

And Apoo can deal massive damage to Luffy or Zoro. Damn. Tobi Roppo are gonna be OP.
Queen wanna remove someone so he wanna replaced that vacant spot.
The merit to be Flyer is if someone beata Luffy and Zoro

To be Flyer you need to do a mission important from a calamity or Kaido if there is a spot open or Kaido grants access

J

Jo_Ndule

You're talking straight bullshit, it's embarrassing dude.

- Kizaru never intended to become FA, nor did anyone recommend him to do so, and the VC even explained that Kizaru is someone that's more comfortable working on orders.
- Do i even need to adress the Garp shit?
Garp declined the Admiral promotion his entire life because he hates Tenryuubito, and also, Sengoku is a far more qualified FA than Garp was.

Don't try to change the subject. The recent chapters confirmed that strength is all that matters amongst the Beast pirates. If you're strong, you'll get a higher rank.

Apoo has been working with Kaidou since the start of the TS and probably even before that, how couldn't he not prove his worth by now?

Drake is stronger than Apoo because he has a rank Apoo is currently trying to get, and spoiler alert: Kid is washing his ass as we type.
Yeah show me where Apoo tried or wanted to be Flyer before this...?
Show me where there was a spot open for Apoo before this?

Apoo has shown better feats than Drake could ever dream for now.

Keep clinging to Flyer rank...whike Apoo handles 2 SNs who are above Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.