Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck are you talking about LMAO
So, now, being attacked together means you both are equal? LMAo

So, if Chopper was there, and he got attacked, and stood up, does that mean he's equal to Luffy?

Wait, so, Sanji is equal to Luffy now? Because he got captured with Luffy and Reiju... wait, Sanji got attacked by Wiper along with Zoro and Luffy in beginning of Skypea, so all 3 are equal

Wait, so Big Mom pirates got attacked by King, and Big Mom fell to water while rest survived, so her crew is stronger than her? Or at least equal?

Lmao, what kinf of shitty argument is this.... bruh
No lmao don t even understand zoro gonna beat a yc1 being injured:cheers:
Edit:quoted the wrong post

Yeah show me where Apoo tried or wanted to be Flyer before this...?
Show me where there was a spot open for Apoo before this?

Apoo has shown better feats than Drake could ever dream for now.

Keep clinging to Flyer rank...whike Apoo handles 2 SNs who are above Sanji
Show me where Apoo never tried to become a flyer before this?
Show me when there wasn't a spot open for the flyers before this?

Also, you genius, there still isn't a spot open for the Tobi roppo, implying that despite that Apoo's ambition to become a "flyer" was already present before this.

You try to act like he seizes the initiative but there is no spot open, meaning he always wanted to be a flyer.

What feats?
You mean the sneak attacks that suit that litte rat?
Damn, now i see the parallels between Apoo and Kaidou, both sneak attack their opponents. Makes sense that they're in the same crew.

He got crushed in the wall, lol
:kata:

In future, Sanji fans gonna get harder than what Zoro fans and to some extent Luffy fans getting in this chapter..
Dude the revanche of the Zorofandom will be very savage, I can already see the bait post when Sanji taking the L.
Right now the Sanji fans can enjoy it, they probably even deserve this lol xD. But hell good luck in the future when Sanji getting the L, can you imagine the Zorofandom then:suresure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Man. Oda really is hyping up the Tobi Roppo recently.

"I want to show you guys off to Linlin." - Kaido
"Not even all of you would listen to me." - King
"You'll have the right to challenge an All Star" - Kaido
"If Queen were to die..." - Who's Who
"I'll help make you a Tobi Roppo if you get rid of 2 Supernova, Apoo." - Queen again

It's weird. It feels like we're at the tail end of the arc, like when Luffy was fighting the marines and agents at Ennis Lobby before the train caught up. But Oda is dropping a secondary, objectively weaker antagonist group on us. Maybe the Fire Festival fighting will stretch on for way longer than we imagine or the Tobi Roppo will play a much bigger role in the story.

Last edited:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Man. Oda really is hyping up the Tobi Roppo recently.

"I want to show you guys off to Linlin." - Kaido
"Not even all of you would listen to me." - King
"You'll have the right to challenge an All Star" - Kaido
"If Queen were to die..." - Queen
"I'll help make you a Tobi Roppo if you get rid of 2 Supernova, Apoo." - Queen again

It's weird. It feels like we're at the tail end of the arc, like when Luffy was fighting the marines and agents at Ennis Lobby before the train caught up. But Oda is dropping a secondary, objectively weaker antagonist group on us. Maybe the Fire Festival fighting will stretch on for way longer than we imagine or the Tobi Roppo will play a much bigger role in the story.
and in comes sanji low diffing one of them

god dam it sanji why you always have to be so strong and ruin everything

Probably because of his appearance when compared to the other SN :kayneshrug:
"oh character that is silly but is actually strong, i did not see that coming"

Dude the revanche of the Zorofandom will be very savage, I can already see the bait post when Sanji taking the L.
Right now the Sanji fans can enjoy it, they probably even deserve this lol xD. But hell good luck in the future when Sanji getting the L, can you imagine the Zorofandom then:suresure:
probly something lyke this

Status
Not open for further replies.