Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao why do people keep associating me with this? Sure i hyped up Hawkins at one point, but it's because i'm interested in the SNs development(well except Apoo who is a snitch), and was taking into account the top5 captains(Luffy, Law, Kid, Hawkins, Drake) that Oda hyped over the rest. It wasn't because i'm particularily fond of Hawkins, but more interested in the SNs development in general except Apoo

This aside tho, as i mentioned before, this moment is used to hype Apoo's ability due to the trickery of his sound attacks, but when his ability will be exposed, it'd not be the same anymore. That's why someone who is far more knowledgeable in Apoo's ability than Luffy / Zoro, yet weaker than Luffy(at best equal) is smashing Apoo by the end
Didn't you ban me? You deserve the L

S

SinOfGreed

Lol people saying Zoro is gonna pass out or something? Wtf??!! Zoro bleeding don't mean shit, Fujitora managed to make him cough up blood and that was a damn Admiral. Zoro is fine, just like Luffy.

Oda had them take damage to ditch their disguises and hype up Apoo. They're fine and gonna continue causing absolute MAYHEM

some ppl really be doing the most lmao give it up, the two of them will be MVPs of the arc, u know it. This just hype them even more. They got caught off guard by Apoo's attacks, they are fine in the end, and they look like they about to fuck shits up. And thats on what??? THATS ON Ws INCOMING! anyone bar Kaido, BM (and possibly weevil) will get injured if they couldnt defend properly. What did yall expect? for Apoo's weapon to break in contact with their skins?:gokulaugh:even Kizaru who was caught off guard needed sum time to regain control back and one shotted him. No diff.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Lol people saying Zoro is gonna pass out or something? Wtf??!! Zoro bleeding don't mean shit, Fujitora managed to make him cough up blood and that was a damn Admiral. Zoro is fine, just like Luffy.

Oda had them take damage to ditch their disguises and hype up Apoo. They're fine and gonna continue causing absolute MAYHEM
exactly he can't pass out twice in one arc it would make him look bad.

J

Jo_Ndule

Imagine believing Hawkins and Drake are above Apoo cause you hear their names in Newspapers
Apoo was laying low and still had bigger bounty than Hawkins , same with Capone who laid low next to BM.

Oda never said those 5 highlighted were top 5 strongest
Unless you believe Drake Hawkins are above Zoro /Urouge too.

He kinda used them as hypetools tho.

Punk Hazard Luffy casually dodged an explosion point blank and Zoro's reactions are not that far off either. And current Luffy even has FS but could not see the outcome of Apoo's soundwave? Ichiji tried to hit Katakuri with a self explosion (hence a pure sneak attack) but the latter foresaw this anyway and yet, Luffy can't?

Oda sure can hype certain characters but why the fuck does he always dehype other characters for hyping another one? That does not make sense...
I will try to find what kind of excuse I can give to Luffy once I read the full chapter...until then...:josad:

I don't get why some Zoro wankers are happy about Zoro being fine, the spoilers never said that he got knocked out only that Apoo badly injured him.

You still can't ignore the fact that Zoro was in pain from that attack, anyways I will say it's definitely a bit impressive that both Luffy and Zoro mainly Zoro weren't knocked out.
oh boy go back few pages and you'll see why

Status
Not open for further replies.