Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine believing Hawkins and Drake are above Apoo cause you hear their names in Newspapers
Apoo was laying low and still had bigger bounty than Hawkins , same with Capone who laid low next to BM.

Oda never said those 5 highlighted were top 5 strongest
Unless you believe Drake Hawkins are above Zoro /Urouge too.
What's Apoo's rank amongst the Beast pirates ?

Clearly you haven't seen the latest spoiler page.
Doesn't matter
You clearly can't accept that your whole notion of "Zoro didn't sweat in new world yet" is just a lame term you all use because he was fighting lame ass opponents

Please, from today onward, I don't wanna hear the line "Zoro didn't break a sweat again"
Against Killer, we gave him the benefit of the doubt by saying Gyokimaru interfered, Now, no excuse to tell me that Zoro is King Level when he is getting injured by freaking weaker character than a flying 6

S

SinOfGreed

Doesn't matter
You clearly can't accept that your whole notion of "Zoro didn't sweat in new world yet" is just a lame term you all use because he was fighting lame ass opponents

Please, from today onward, I don't wanna hear the line "Zoro didn't break a sweat again"
Against Killer, we gave him the benefit of the doubt by saying Gyokimaru interfered, Now, no excuse to tell me that Zoro is King Level when he is getting injured by freaking weaker character than a flying 6
Him and Luffy look fine tho? Unless you think Apoo is the same level as Luffy after landing an attack on him too?

J

Jo_Ndule

What's Apoo's rank amongst the Beast pirates ?
Did you even hear Apoo is headliner?

The same rank that you gain by accomplishing missions...
Apoo was never given a chance until now... Nothing to do with Apoo being weaker, nice try tho

Let Drake handle Base Sanji easily as Apoo did to To Luffy and Zoro even by surprise or not

Drake : Flyer, Sword captain, can't do much to base Sanji
Apoo : Kidd's rival, handling 2 SN easily,

"but Drake ranks as flyer so he is stronger"

Status
Not open for further replies.