Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
I rarely hand out Ls but it has to be said...lolz @Kejon @Bogard my condolences:feelscryingman:

Hawkins: "I'm not crazy enough to take on two supernova (Luffy & Zoro) head on"
Apoo: Hold my beer! *Then proceeds to solo two of the same supernova head on and makes quick work of them:vistalaugh:*
Fanbase::believe:
Hawkins::josad:
Lmao why do people keep associating me with this? Sure i hyped up Hawkins at one point, but it's because i'm interested in the SNs development(well except Apoo who is a snitch), and was taking into account the top5 captains(Luffy, Law, Kid, Hawkins, Drake) that Oda hyped over the rest. It wasn't because i'm particularily fond of Hawkins, but more interested in the SNs development in general except Apoo

This aside tho, as i mentioned before, this moment is used to hype Apoo's ability due to the trickery of his sound attacks, but when his ability will be exposed, it'd not be the same anymore. That's why someone who is far more knowledgeable in Apoo's ability than Luffy / Zoro, yet weaker than Luffy(at best equal) is smashing Apoo by the end

He kinda used them as hypetools tho.

Punk Hazard Luffy casually dodged an explosion point blank and Zoro's reactions are not that far off either. And current Luffy even has FS but could not see the outcome of Apoo's soundwave? Ichiji tried to hit Katakuri with a self explosion (hence a pure sneak attack) but the latter foresaw this anyway and yet, Luffy can't?

Oda sure can hype certain characters but why the fuck does he always dehype other characters for hyping another one? That does not make sense...
I feel you man
It's always the same shit with him lmao..I hate when he does that
Now watch everyone trash luffy and zoro lol

Status
Not open for further replies.