Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sayin.. This is Apo's thing. It's to be expected. Dude needs to get his hype somehow.
He did the same to Kizaru after all.
He's there with Law's amputation, Barto's barrier and Doffy's parasite in being very difficult to predict w/o knowledge.
Nonetheless very cool scenes. He's dangerous for sure.

I'm very interested into the details. Was Luffy even using FS, was Zoro (w/o FS) even able to sense it at all?..
I more and more getting the feeling, that basic CoO is actually very limited w/o knowledge, when it's against such abilities.
I mean I knew it before, but more occasions of it being the case = a higher grade of realization :D
It's like you sense something coming/happening, but what's coming there still remains a complete mystery to you, up until you get hit.

Knowledge or FS, otherwise do not even try to fight such abilities.(for now)
That's how Law imo might still be able to clown YCs even though he performed the way he did against base Doffy.

And I'm interested to see how Stealth black will be handled with all that in mind.

Redon:
- Kid and Killer see all it's happening. Kid decides he will go for Apoo, Killer try to stop him.
- Kid go after Apoo, he wants kill that traitor.

So Killer try to stop Kid, but no chancen, Kid will destroy that traitor ass right their, no chance for Apoo be honest.
:cheers:
@Jo_Ndule @Pantheos
Too late:myman:
Also, Killer tries to stop Kidd, but Kidd wants to kill the traitor. Good.

Redon:
- Kid and Killer see all it's happening. Kid decides he will go for Apoo, Killer try to stop him.
- Kid go after Apoo, he wants kill that traitor.

So Killer try to stop Kid, but no chancen, Kid will destroy that traitor ass right their, no chance for Apoo be honest.
:cheers:
@Jo_Ndule @Pantheos

This debunks the whole Killer is Mentally Handicapped argument Sanji fans make because he ate a smile

Status
Not open for further replies.