Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what I think. I do not see Oda dragging the arc even more. The built up for the climax of the arc was to reach the fire festival, not ending the arc here will be the same mistake that was done in WCI. The climax of the arc was the Tea Party but I digress...

Obviously I can be wrong but I do not see Oda doing the same mistake twice.
Here's where we both disagree I guess
Because I happen to believe Luffy will be in critical condition between life and death after a big loss incoming in this act

Based on:
1- Hawkins statement of "your survival after a month is 19%" where Hawkins gave duration of a month, and it's been only 2 weeks. So the arc will last for at least 2 extra week and maybe extra few days after recovery to make a counter

2- based on the fact that Act 3, has not ended, and act three ends on a dramatic tragedy... since Oden death was not that tragedy that ended the act... that means the tragedy has NOT happened yet... I expect a big defeat, slaughter, and for Luffy to stay unconscious between life and death situation for quite sometime before they make a comeback

Here's where we both disagree I guess
Because I happen to believe Luffy will be in critical condition between life and death after a big loss incoming in this act

Based on:
1- Hawkins statement of "your survival after a month is 19%" where Hawkins gave duration of a month, and it's been only 2 weeks. So the arc will last for at least 2 extra week and maybe extra few days after recovery to make a counter

2- based on the fact that Act 3, has not ended, and act three ends on a dramatic tragedy... since Oden death was not that tragedy that ended the act... that means the tragedy has NOT happened yet... I expect a big defeat, slaughter, and for Luffy to stay unconscious between life and death situation for quite sometime before they make a comeback
Ok in that scenario, I get your point about the Wank to be tone down.

Status
Not open for further replies.