Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, is there anybody left who thinks the alliance does NOT get wrecked in act 3 lol?
Lmao this gonna happen, imagine two of the alliance who staying in the top range getting clapped by Apoo before even facing the Calamities and Kaido who get fucked hyped by Oda, what do you think gonna happen if someone face a Calamity? Against the flying six it gonna be already very hard, but look how Oda portrayal both Luffy and Zoro here and then imaginen later these dudes who facing the calamities:suresure: I though Luffy would low diff-mid diff Queen to show the gap but hell right now I don´t know what to say, oh god the poor sow who facing King....

smh the battle just started and the alliance are already taking L's left and right from the enemy. Aside from Luffy, Oda has done a poor job buffing the rest of the crew.

Unitl Wano, zoro was the only one doing okay, not taking Massive L's, since before he had only been pounded into the ground by admiral Fujitora.

But ever since Wano, like man, getting nailed by hawkins, stabbed in the shoulder by killer, and now's he's getting cut by Apoo- who doesn't even use a sword.

Can't wait to see how oda is gonna write himself out of this one, the buffs zoro is gonna need to beat King......like even with Enma he's still struggling against Apoo. The buffs and plot zoro is gonna need to beat King, i can't even begin to imagine...... :cantseeme:

Like is Oda gonna do this with every straw hat now??? :nicagesmile:

Luffy: advance armamanet haki, Zoro: Enma, Sanji: Raid suit

The Straw Hats are getting buffs, yet still taking L's left and right! OMFG!:rolaugh::saden::cantseeme::ihaha:
And yet he doesn't take a L. He defeat his opponents. Being hit by your opponent does not automatically equal to a defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.