Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbeard is the one who
> Waited decades in Whitebeard's crew to get the right df
> Wantred to become a Shichibukai to fool the World Government by planning a coup in Impel Down to get level 6 prisoners as his subordinates
> Used the MF war to get the gura fruit from Whitebeard

And currently that same Blackbeard
> Waited for the right moment to take WCI's poneglyph, the poneglyph reader(Pudding) as well as Law's poenglyphs post-wano, while planning something in Egghead
> Looking for the guy with the burn scar to get his poneglyph
> Trying to strike a deal with the World Government to create a conflict between them and the population over the possibility of being officially granted similar status Kingdom Kings get, but for Beehive

So looking at this, it's pretty clear that Blackbeard is aiming at something beyond pirate king. Receiving the king status is most likely some kind of plan he is preparing after becoming pirate king to ultimately take Imu's place and overall becoming the actual king, not just of Beehive, but of the world
Its very likely he carries the will of Rocks:

- Assembled a crew full of famous names
- Named his ship after Rocks (Saber of Xebec)
- Took control of Fullalead (where the Rocks pirates assembled) from Ochoku (a former Rocks pirate)

My ultimate guess is this how Shanks and Blackbeard are tied together, through the God Valley incident. Shanks was found there, so he obviously is tied to the event. BB is clearly looking to run the world, and probably is looking for the means to do so (i.e. tied to the God Valley incident).

Honestly my hope is that God Valley isnt actually destroyed, but ruined and is Shanks' home territory, that maybe we go there after Elbaf.

If you have the ability to read and not have BB butthurt,

1- BB wanted Hancock's DF but also not let Marines take it, that was his goal, Hancock being a Shichibukai doesn't stop BB from attacking Hancock dumbass, that debunks your ass, Marines weren't protecting Hancock before, he could attack Hancock before, he attacked her to not let Marines take her power,

2- BB was telling Koby IF he let Hancock go, would she give his men back or not, BB was already trying to make a deal to take his men back, but he couldn't trust Hancock, when Rayleigh came, he had to trust them or fight them at the same time in 2 v 1, you still butthurt or did your copium brain finally understand?:pepecopium:
And u think marines won’t stop chasing Hancock u dumbass ?
Bb only fastened his plans because of the warlords abolishment like I said ,
The same danger surrounds hancock rn as much as it did when the warlords were abolished
But I don’t see bb coming back to hancock in order to get that fruit anymore
Why ? Cause Rayleigh is allied with Hancock and bb is scared of the dark king.

Acting like bb gives a damn shit about his crew mates , he didn’t waste 1 second to sacrifice them in order to get Hancock’s devil fruit
U are acting like bb takes these devil fruit collections really casually
For his 1st df , bb had to kill his crew mate and become a target of the wb pirates .

for his 2nd one he triggered the entire paramount war

But yet he takes his 3rd devil fruit that casually ? Despite having eyes on it for so long.

fight Rayleigh and Hancock in a 2v 1 ? Why are u acting like Hancock in any way is a threat to bb when he could have literally just snapped her neck right then and there and he is very capable to do that .

neckbeard is just a pussy who ran from an old man in his old age
And Rayleigh is that much of a walking W to make a yonko shit his pants and run away
Despite being weaker .

Status
Not open for further replies.