Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Erkan12 who you think is stronger between kuzan and shiryu
Both Admiral level. If Shiryu is stronger, it would be like Akainu v Aokiji difference, extreme extreme diff. Same for EoS Zolo, I don't see Luffy's underling beating an Admiral without being at EoS and without extreme extreme diff fight.
Oda isn't Kuzan though.
Kuzan wouldn't go around saving Smoker and G5 if he had aligned himself with BB's morals.
There is no such a thing as BB's morals. BB just wants strong people, that's it. BB wanted Ace in his crew as well, he doesn't care about their morals, good or bad he doesn't care.

There are tons of crews and organizations that would fit Kuzan much better if this was just to say fuck you to the WG lol
Like the revos
Eh the revs are just trying to take down the WG which doesn’t seem Kuzans style. Kuzan probably just wants to travel the world and see the truth with his own eyes. The BB Pirates are the best for him there as Blackbeard encourages them to be free.

forget Aokiji being BB commander i dont think he lets pudding thing slide
Sanji doesn't even need to know Pudding got kidnapped by Kuzan bro

Kuzan just did the job because he has his own plans in mind, and he is too strong so it was easy for him anyways

This is much more about who is going to take care of Pudding while she is in a hostage position for the BB Pirates rather than who kidnapped her in WCI.

Oda isn't Kuzan though.
Kuzan wouldn't go around saving Smoker and G5 if he had aligned himself with BB's morals.
I think Blackbeard understands that himself and doesn't care. They share some common goal and Aokiji is willing to give Blackbeard his loyalty. Just as he was loyal to the despicable WG.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
BB and Shanks fighting fankly has no bearing on the plot. It will be offscreened mostly, unless Luffy is present. I dont get why people want this to happen directly without Luffy being involved.
hmm Shanksboy doesnt want Shanks to get fraudwalked? what a surprise!

its happening, Luffy may witness it. Shanks is dying and his two superiors (Mihawk and BB) will be the final fights of the 2 MCs

This is more akin to what my leakers were saying. And like I said before, it would make sense that Garp was dominating at first but then the tables turned towards the end. My leakers also said that Kuzan was the one who looks ‘more hype’ so we’ll see what that means.

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper
As I said these monday leakers always exaggerate, and it was literally only one this time. (who happens to be a Garp fan lol)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This fight, even though they prolly won't go all out might carry very insightful information:
Kuzan's fruit is still one of the most difficult to scale and he himself is also very difficult to scale.
Really wanna know what's his main arsenal (ice spikes?) and how someone breaks out of his ice (only CoC or CoA aswell?) and whether Aokiji hss CoC and whether both have FS and what kinda CoA applications.
If Garp for example can make an ice sculpture explode without touching it likely can be ID CoA. And depending on the attack names and how they are performed we might already get an undercover glimpse at Aokiji's awakening like Oda did with "Break White" in the Doffy fight.

That's like 6 very interesting information bits we casually can get out of their "fight".

Status
Not open for further replies.