Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm Shanksboy doesnt want Shanks to get fraudwalked? what a surprise!

its happening, Luffy may witness it. Shanks is dying and his two superiors (Mihawk and BB) will be the final fights of the 2 MCs
So much confidence in that end result lmao. Blackbeard is not the final villain, that much is clear because One Piece needs to be used against the World Government, and thus its likely both Shanks and BB lose by this point. Unless we are saying Luffy doesnt become Pirate King in the end.

This is more akin to what my leakers were saying. And like I said before, it would make sense that Garp was dominating at first but then the tables turned towards the end. My leakers also said that Kuzan was the one who looks ‘more hype’ so we’ll see what that means.
sounds like garp charged at aokiji first and landed some blows, because it's garp that has the right to be angry for obvious reasons. Then aokiji has no choice but to fight back against his will, for whatever hidden motive he has

And u think marines won’t stop chasing Hancock u dumbass ?
Bb only fastened his plans because of the warlords abolishment like I said ,
The same danger surrounds hancock rn as much as it did when the warlords were abolished
But I don’t see bb coming back to hancock in order to get that fruit anymore
Why ? Cause Rayleigh is allied with Hancock and bb is scared of the dark king.

Acting like bb gives a damn shit about his crew mates , he didn’t waste 1 second to sacrifice them in order to get Hancock’s devil fruit
U are acting like bb takes these devil fruit collections really casually
For his 1st df , bb had to kill his crew mate and become a target of the wb pirates .

for his 2nd one he triggered the entire paramount war

But yet he takes his 3rd devil fruit that casually ? Despite having eyes on it for so long.

fight Rayleigh and Hancock in a 2v 1 ? Why are u acting like Hancock in any way is a threat to bb when he could have literally just snapped her neck right then and there and he is very capable to do that .

neckbeard is just a pussy who ran from an old man in his old age
And Rayleigh is that much of a walking W to make a yonko shit his pants and run away
Despite being weaker .
They can't chase her when Rayleigh is there dumbfuck, even Kizaru didn't attack Rayleigh. That's why BB was sure Marines couldn't take Hancock's DF anymore so he let it go in exchange for his 2 commanders and even kidnapped Koby.

If you are just a retarded BB hater, then just say it, don't act like a smartass zkkturd.

BB was already trying to get his men back before Rayleigh arrived, he only decided otherwise because he couldn't trust Hancock, when Rayleigh came he either need fight both or accept the deal, he accepted the deal.

Here read this dumbass, of course BB cares about his commanders since they are valuable, he doesn't care about his weaklings but cares his commanders:

just like his original crew:

Here if you can read, read well, ''have to'' kill her, he had no choice because Hancock was going to attack him the moment he let her go:

He didn't want to sacrifice his commanders but he had no choice, Rayleigh stopped him from killing Hancock, and they gave his men so BB went to his own business, if they didn't give his men back, BB would then kill both.

Bro compares Shiryu to a character who fought a death match with Akainu for 10 days and permanently changed the enviorment of an entire Island...:lawsigh:
It's called coping and hoping . Leave em at it . They quivering in their boots at the thoughts of someone other than zoro having to fight , and that his shit is probably not a fake out . The mere thought of that someone being sanji or Yamato gives them an uneasy feeling

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I’m going to put @Pew on ignore if Kuzan is the one who looks superior in the end.

Garp getting in some big hits initially but then Aokiji looking better later on is not “Garp had a huge upper hand,” lol
My leaker said this

"Garp does get upper hand against kuzan

But it's temporary moment of shine."

Not sure if it's (last statement) opinion or actual fact

Status
Not open for further replies.