Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few scenarios where it might work but I don't see anything major happening. I strongly doubt Blackbeard is killing Shanks or the other way around.
People are actually inept and think the only solution to a BB/Shanks encounter is Blackbeard wiping Shanks off the map along with his 9 commanders, like if Oda is inspired by Harry Potter or Naruto (the only examples I ever see thar "justify" Shanks' death even though Shanks is literally not Luffy's mentor).

Like firstly, in isolation Oda will entirely skip the fight then, because theres no way he blows his load on BB or Shanks' combat skills before allowing Luffy to encounter these people nor show 10+ fights.

Secondly, both are just way too important to the MC for either to lose before they encounter Luffy.

It frankly baffles me lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I finally have some time to write something, and i have question :

So we get confirmation in this chapter that Kid is alive?

Or it is just a comparison to Law's status - because these two sentences, sounds a bit like there is confirmation that Kid is alive, but without details about his condition and whereabouts.

:neesama::amazing::pepeshy::crazwhat::quest:
We don't get any information on Kid.

Kaido was introduced, not fleshed out, and killed in the span of a single Saga

hes the definition of a side villain

BB was introduced 6 sagas ago and fleshed out multiple times
There is no such thing as "side villain" lmfao.

Doflamingo was introduced literally the same "saga" as Blackbeard. By your definition, hes not a "side villain" then.

Amazing logic.

@Elder Lee Hung I would hope for Aokiji to stand his ground against Garp. He has one of the strongest fruits, an awakened top tier Logia. If he gets folded by an old geezer, the Haki vs DF debate would be over. Even if they are equally matched, it's critical, since Aokiji has decent Haki himself and is at his prime against an old man.
Haki vs. DF :

There are many factors:

-physical strength, speed
-haki
-skill
-fight iq

If there is a clear CoA Haki difference, such as Jinbe vs Who's Who, then WhosWho's Ancient Zoan DF + his own CoA doesn't work. Jinbe claps him.

If they were close in Haki level, then DF and skill, swordsmanship etc matters.

If Bb and Rayleigh weren't at close Haki level, BB's DF powers wouldn't matter, Rayleigh would beat him via superior Haki. They are close enough in Haki, so BB's DF can make a difference to win as Rayleigh admitted.

It should be balanced.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Do your leaker speak about AdCoc ?
Yes. My leaker had initially said

“Great chapter for Navy bros.” Which interpret that as you will, to me Garp beating Aokiji’s ass is not a great chapter for Navy fans lol.

Then the conversations had shifted to Kizaru showing AdCoC, then to Aokiji showing AdCoC. So it sounds like my leakers play he said/she said just like most lol.

But then even after Pew’s spoilers came, my leakers stayed adamant and said “no, this is a great chapter for Kuzan and he gets more hype”. So take that as you will, I’m still waiting to get raws or a Redon summary.

Is your leaker one of reliable sources?
My leaker is about 50/50 lol.

@Elder Lee Hung I would hope for Aokiji to stand his ground against Garp. He has one of the strongest fruits, an awakened top tier Logia. If he gets folded by an old geezer, the Haki vs DF debate would be over. Even if they are equally matched, it's critical, since Aokiji has decent Haki himself and is at his prime against an old man.
Yeah I mean agenda aside, I can’t stand to watch Aokiji get destroyed by Garp. If he takes a few hits and comes back, that’s fine, but if this chapter is just completely superior portrayal for Garp, the Admiral agenda is dead.

I am cautiously optimistic at this point but I really don’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.