Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I finally have some time to write something, and i have question :

from Pew:

It is true that Law was defeated, but he is alive. We dont know the condition of Kidd but we know the condition of Law
Bebo is also alive.

It is true that Law was defeated, but he is alive. His condition is known other than Kid and Bebo are also alive
So we get confirmation in this chapter that Kid is alive?

Or it is just a comparison to Law's status - because these two sentences, sounds a bit like there is confirmation that Kid is alive, but without details about his condition and whereabouts.

:neesama::amazing::pepeshy::crazwhat::quest:

Both guys are two of my favorite characters, but depending on what's shown this fight might be very inconclusive for now.
I think it's not necessarily that difficult to make Garp have the upperhand against Aokiji at first. If Aokiji for example only fights with his basic elemental spam right now it's obv a no brainer that Garp has the necessary haki game to break ouf of his freezing attacks and it's also a no brainer that he has more than enough attack power to completely obliterate stuff like Pheasant beaks and Partisans that are flying at him.

If he's fighting off CoC infused ice spikes and some very difficult to anticipate type of moves from Aokiji it's crazy hype tho and says a lot about both.

So it depends.

I don’t get the concept of Yonko fans because it’s not like a group you can group together as 1 thing like from the outside it looks like

Shanks fan - who do their own thing and don’t concern themselves with the rest

BB fans - who lean more towards the admirals cause BB wanks marine structure in his crew

The Meme and Kaido fans who stay together to remain relevant

Status
Not open for further replies.