Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, that just seems to be part of Teach's character. He's careless and unlike Shanks, doesn't have the ability to see the future.

So he always gets clowned the first time in almost every single fight he's in. Then he uses the yami yami no mi, negates his opponent's DF, and neg diffs.
I guess you either didn't understand what I said or you wanted to shit on BB and wank Shanks by posting this.

Obviously I meant Oda could off-panel the parts that happened in chapter 1064, instead he choose to show those parts because it looks good for Law. He could stop at 1063 and off-panel the rest. We also didn't see any part from Payback War, just like that.

Shameless lies, BBPs vs Magellan is definition of neg diff/one shot. It's not a cheap shot, it's not a sneak attack. It's a fucking head on ass whooping, Magellan swatted them away like flies. Shiryu saved BBPs ass, they are all indebted to him. Magellan negged them then chased after Luffy and the prisoners and then went to the control room and Magellan wasn't even using the stronger version which could melt the whole of ID.

Nothing indicates that BB beat Magellan up, the only thing known was that Magellan was badly hurt. How it was done and who did it is completely unknown.
Zkkturd, when they use chemical weapons or poison, it ignores durability. That's what happened with CC vs Luffy, Yeti Cool brothers vs. Zolo. If you don't believe Yeti brothers can one-shot Zolo again then stfu about it.

We know Magellan got stomped and nearly killed in the second fight. If you think Magellan can randomly one-shot BB, then there is no way for BB to win vs. Magellan later, and there is a reason Shiryu said ''BB underestimated Magellan'', do you know what underestimating is? If one guy is stronger than other, no matter what he does underestimate or not, they can't win. But if 1 guy can beat other but loses due to underestmating his abilities, then that means if he doesn't underestimate he has chance to win, that's what happened later.

We know there was no one left in Impel Down other than BB and his crew, and rest of Level 6 was beat by BB's new crew. So 1 DF BB put Magellan to coma, stop being butthurt about it.

If BB was weaker than Shiryu or that if BB couldn't beat Magellan, Shiryu wouldn't save BB's life, he would escape on his own without needing BB or he would let BB die by poison, save others, and become the captain of BB's crew, Shiryu obviously needed to save BB so BB could beat Magellan, I doubt Shiryu just wanted to be an underling to a guy weaker than him, BB was stronger.

Lol, he was two shot by WB. Sweated when Shanks stopped him. Is just a lapdog of Gorosei and you have the audacity to compare him to someone that Gorosei feared angering? Lol, you guys are a joke.
Bro, im a Shanks nut. That doesnt mean you cant acknowledge that Akainu is dangerous as fuck.

He didnt get 2 shot. He got back up and continued to fight and scar Luffy/Jinbe. He also melted half of WBs face in the process so why downplay him?

Status
Not open for further replies.