Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1081: "Captain of the 10th Ship, Kuzan"

- Kuzan is introduced as the 10th Titanic Captain of The Blackbeard Pirates, he is standing infront of Garp.
- Garp attacks Kuzan with Galaxy Comet black lightning again.
- After some more clashing, Kuzan uses a named attack, Winters Edge
(this attack creates a snow tornado surrounding them).
- Garp has a slight advantage in the fight, as Kuzan is bleeding, both of them are smiling and bantering.
- Garp: "Why do all of my pupils dissapoint me."
- Kuzan: "This world isn't so black and white."
- Flashback to when Kuzan first joined the Blackbeard Pirates, he and Blackbeard spoke about a certain legend with a burned scar, Kuzan also asks Blackbeard what his goal was.

- The chapter shifts to Blackbeard vs Law aftermath, the narrator announces the defeat of the Heart Pirates at the hands of Blackbeard.
- Law
, Bepo, and a few other Heart Pirates are unconscious and imprisoned on Blackbeard's ship.
- The Blackbeard Pirate who is approaching Egghead Island is Blackbeard. The reason for him being there is not explained.

Golden Week next week, no official release, but TCB/OPSCANS release and spoilers
Real?

Are you dumb they crew disbanded and like i said you retard. If what your saying is true Why didn't Kaido neg diff Oden back then. When Kaido had been a pirate captain for like 13 years at that point
Lmao dumbass zkktard, did Rayleigh continue to be a pirate? Nope. Thats the difference. Rayleigh didn't make his own crew, while former Rocks pirate did. Shanks did. Zolo is not going to continue to be a pirate and create his own crew, he is underling forever, your tiny brain should understand this.

- Kuzan is introduced as the 10th Titanic Captain of The Blackbeard Pirates, he is standing infront of Garp.
- Garp has a slight advantage in the fight, as Kuzan is bleeding, both of them are smiling and bantering.
- Flashback to when Kuzan first joined the Blackbeard Pirates, he and Blackbeard spoke about a certain legend with a burned scar, Kuzan also asks Blackbeard what his goal was.

- The chapter shifts to Blackbeard vs Law aftermath, the narrator announces the defeat of the Heart Pirates at the hands of Blackbeard.
- Law
, Bepo, and a few other Heart Pirates are unconscious and imprisoned on Blackbeard's ship.
- The Blackbeard Pirate who is approaching Egghead Island is Blackbeard. The reason for him being there is not explained.

Golden Week next week, no official release, but TCB/OPSCANS release and spoilers
Blackbeard literally going places:luffylaugh:

Hackda introducing Warp DF is just plain stupid

- Law

Post it in the spoiler thread

- Law

this is everything we already know but you just added that little Kuzan named attacks portion. Also, I think someone already said Law isn’t with BB. A for effort

- Law

W.

Status
Not open for further replies.