Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1081: "Captain of the 10th Ship, Kuzan"

- Kuzan is introduced as the 10th Titanic Captain of The Blackbeard Pirates, he is standing infront of Garp.
- Garp attacks Kuzan with Galaxy Comet black lightning again.
- After some more clashing, Kuzan uses a named attack, Winters Edge
(this attack creates a snow tornado surrounding them).
- Garp has a slight advantage in the fight, as Kuzan is bleeding, both of them are smiling and bantering.
- Garp: "Why do all of my pupils dissapoint me."
- Kuzan: "This world isn't so black and white."
- Flashback to when Kuzan first joined the Blackbeard Pirates, he and Blackbeard spoke about a certain legend with a burned scar, Kuzan also asks Blackbeard what his goal was.

- The chapter shifts to Blackbeard vs Law aftermath, the narrator announces the defeat of the Heart Pirates at the hands of Blackbeard.
- Law
, Bepo, and a few other Heart Pirates are unconscious and imprisoned on Blackbeard's ship.
- The Blackbeard Pirate who is approaching Egghead Island is Blackbeard. The reason for him being there is not explained.

Golden Week next week, no official release, but TCB/OPSCANS release and spoilers
First leaks were distorted with the Garp/Aokiji fight, eh?

Law and crew alliance with SHs incoming.

Bro these spoilers circulated to Reddit too lol, pretty much everyone thinks Garp dominates Aokiji right now with zero word to the contrary outside of cryptic whisperer leaks with mixed credibility. We aren’t out of the woods yet.
doesnt matter to me
anyone believes garp beats akainu for years these leaks didnt change anything
im just disappointed that you are always dumb enough to believe the garbage from these early spoiler providers

when i read the spoilers i immediately knew it was bullshit

kuzan can low diff garp whenever he feels like it

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
doesnt matter to me
anyone believes garp beats akainu for years these leaks didnt change anything
im just disappointed that you are always dumb enough to believe the garbage from these early spoiler providers

when i read the spoilers i immediately knew it was bullshit

kuzan can low diff garp whenever he feels like it
I rarely believe the leaks but we are past the leak phase right now and into the straight up spoiler phase. We don’t have a full summary yet but the spoiler phase is accurate 9/10 times.

We’ll see I guess. I’m still under the assumption that Admirals high diff old Garp for now.

I rarely believe the leaks but we are past the leak phase right now and into the straight up spoiler phase. We don’t have a full summary yet but the spoiler phase is accurate 9/10 times.

We’ll see I guess. I’m still under the assumption that Admirals high diff old Garp for now.
if any they're hiding something considering the only spoilers we got are 2-3 out of context lines from twitter, usually we at least have a small summary by then

@Roo looks like Law will be the 10 strawhat

Zoro&Law will have their own ship:steef:

Joke aside,

so with BB reaching Eggisland this leave more option for a 3way fight

with Zoro against kizaru even more probable due to BB facing Luffy and maybe the gorosei

while the 2ex cp0 stale the seraphin

even if garp would beat aokiji right now the reason to you should be obvious and its not connected to powerscaling
you believe garp and aokiji would actually fight each other in an all out fight despite them being on the good side of justice and after they have been partners within the navy for 40+ years?
you seriously believe kuzan is a full on pirate now and not a navy spy?

think lee hung think

Lmao dumbass zkktard, did Rayleigh continue to be a pirate? Nope. Thats the difference. Rayleigh didn't make his own crew, while former Rocks pirate did. Shanks did. Zolo is not going to continue to be a pirate and create his own crew, he is underling forever, your tiny brain should understand this.
Wtf does any of what you just said got to do with being a Pirate Captain. Rayleigh was in his prime while being subordinate tf does him being a Captain mean. I agree Zoro doesn't want his own crew. Dumbass who said different. Lol I said being a subordinate doesn't cap your strength. Oden didn't get neg diff and get crazy respect from Oden. Garp is a subordinate clown and so is Sengoku in his prime.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
even if garp would beat aokiji right now the reason to you should be obvious and its not connected to powerscaling
you believe garp and aokiji would actually fight each other in an all out fight despite them being on the good side of justice and after they have been partners within the navy for 40+ years?
think lee hung think
I believe that but no Admiral haters are going to hear that shit lol.

And to give law devil fruit resistance haki feats. And to make laws crew look somewhat competent.

But Bepo being captured is interesting. Did the BBP capture him and use him as a hostage to make law surrender? Or did Bepo put the beats on one of BB commanders and impress blackbeard?
It makes no sense why BB left Law alive without stealing his DF, the only reason that make sense is if BB made a deal with the government in exchange for delivering Law alive. But then, Bepo doesn't have a big bounty as well, we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.