Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that prove he did some research on Law's abilities? Even if he doesn't know everything about it. Ope Ope is called the ultimate fruit for its ability to grant immortality. I think that knowledge should atleast be popular among the big time pirate. I mean even Doffy knows about immortality but he's seemingly clueless about things like Gamma Knife.
Post automatically merged:

None of that stops BB from trying to force Law though?

Yeah, it's likely just plot.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Good points but we don’t know all the particulars of the battle. I think BB might also use Law as bait for the SHs given their history of alliance.
Exactly, we wouldn't be brainstorming if we know what actually happened. I agree, if BB doesn't know about immortality, then he's gonna use Law for something different---possibly something that BB thinks outweighs his DFs worth.

BB doesn't need anything from Luffy beside may be Robin as of now. So I think he'd use him to bargain with the WG.

Look at BB’s crew. BB- Yonko tier, Kuzan - Former Admiral comparable to Yonko, Shiriyu- top commander probably lot stronger than typical YC-1. Then they have hax DF users like Pizarro, Devon. Insane crew

Exactly, we wouldn't be brainstorming if he know what actually happened. I agree, if BB doesn't know about immortality, then he's gonna use Law for something different---possibly something that BB thinks outweighs his DFs worth.

BB doesn't need anything from Luffy beside may be Robin as of now. So I think he'd use him to bargain with the WG.
If BB knew about the nika nika no mi,he would try to steal it too.

Disgusting am I right?
I can show you another bullshit
Look at this

they replaced my dude
NOOO:josad::parkcry:
Post automatically merged:

When Sanji said he’ll be the scariest one in the crew I believe this is what he meant

Luffy will be PK
Zoro will be WSS
But Sanji will be the one to defeat 2 Admirals

If my theory is correct that is. Aokiji is lowkey still a WG guy undercover and to not downplay Zoro or Luffy, they’ll get gorosei fights but the gorosei have to be above the admirals in strength

Therefore Sanji defeats 2 admirals and it wont undermine Luffy or Zoro’s feats and Sanji would be considered what he promise. “The most dangerous man to the marines”
Eh..
Idk.
There's not a lot of time for that.
Either he fights Kizaru or he fights Kuzan.

Status
Not open for further replies.