Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I think so, after Kaidou, Whitebeard, Roger, Xebec, Blackbeard, Shanks, Big Mom, Shiki, Oden, Rayleigh, Sengoku, Mihawk, Imu-sama, Prime Garp , we can consider the possibility of finally calling C3 admirals, that's just because we don't know the strength of other characters like Kong and some members of the Rocks.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Nobody is trolling Law except few including me lmao. Kid was getting ridiculed from everyone even spoilers summary is getting delayed to protect Law as much as possible:milaugh:
It's because Law trying to fight Blackbeard during an Ambush where Blackbeard has limited forces actually makes sense.

Kid pulled up to Elbaf, saw Shanks was partying with Giants and his own fleet, and picked a fight.

Law fighting Blackbeard and losing is a guy in a bad situation doing his best.

Kid's defeat was entirely his own fault for challenging an overwhelmingly superior force that didn't even want to fight him.

I think that's why a lot of people like Law over Kid, and likewise Kid over Law; Law is an unlucky guy that keeps succeeding against fate, while Kid is overly ambitious and keeps getting into bad situations due to his ambition.

I
He is talking to Teach.

And good thing that I got back to it. What was Teach talking about? That Burgess also doesn't trust Shiryu or that Shiryu also doesn't trust Aokiji?
Post automatically merged:

Dude... Kid never had the Zou Poneglyph...
Shanks is friends with them

H

Herrera95

You can’t simply go to zou; it’s a moving island and shanks doesn’t have a mink.
Strawhats simply had log pose pointing there.

And Shanks is going anywhere he wants to easily. He went from meeting Kaido to Marineford very quickly. Then he went to Wano after news were spread. Then he went to Elbaf... He has no limitations like that.

He is talking to Teach.

And good thing that I got back to it. What was Teach talking about? That Burgess also doesn't trust Shiryu or that Shiryu also doesn't trust Aokiji?
Post automatically merged:

Dude... Kid never had the Zou Poneglyph...
Theres absolutely nothing stating that Zou has not given Shanks their RP years prior.l already. Inu and Neko know him

Status
Not open for further replies.