Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 981 Zoro faints from the slash IM CALLING IT RIGHT NOW LOL
Well, fainting is a bit out of place for the situation right now.
But rest assured, next time he regroups with Chopper he will get nursed. Nothing hard, just following the formula:
- faced Worst Gen Hawkins -> got nursed by Okiku
- faced Worst Gen nerfed Killer -> got nursed by Hiyori
- faced Worst Gen Apoo -> got nursed by Chopper

Its pretty much only because he tries as much as possible to not make zoro look bad even when he should
I honestly blame the never lose promise at baratie

Whether him getting beat up doesn't count because previous damage, he wasnt paying attention 100% so it doesn't count, or even having him not meet people that would destroy him because of it aka kaido

Theres always an excuse and imo it hurts the character a bit. Like I still love zoro but wish he never made that promise
Stop lying, you don't like zoro that's the truth.
How he got a L here ??? Just an attack that he tanked. What now you took a damage and it's a L ? It doesn't koed Zoro at all. luffy yes.
So clean your eyes before spreading your hates.

Last edited:
lmao, it's nowhere said or shown Zoro dodging anything. This was the main reason he got cut in the first place, because he could not see the attack. So how can he dodge the 1st and 3rd attack, but can't see the second one?
Apoo did attack them both, 2 times Luffy and 1 time Zoro.
Oh i see...Apoo is able to direct every part of the attack in different direction. Did not think of that but you might be right :choppawhat:

But it means that Apoo attacked Luffy, then Zoro, then Luffy and even tho Luffy have FS he could not dodge the last attack. It seems that FS is not that powerful:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.