Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the text you post it is said that the attack was near him but he was touch by the explosion. Which means that he did not take the full attack on his body like Kizaru and that explains why he did not get cut like Kizaru.
Where exactly?

About Apoo attack, it's the same he used with Kizaru but with an extra attack.

Full attack name is "Tatakau Music: Scratch, Bon, Shaan, Doon".

The first attack is new, it's "Bon" (殴 punch kanji). Apoo sends a sound wave like a punch to Luffy's face.

Then he uses "Shaan" (斬) to cut Zoro and finally "Doon" (爆) to send a sound wave that cause an explosion near Luffy. The same he did in Sabaody with Kizaru.

No Doon was explosion attack where as Luffy was hit with both an explosion attack and a shockwave punch type attack.

Zoro was hit with another attack that was a cutting attack. They’re different attacks with different side effects
kizaru literally got cut by the explosion as well. the same attack that luffy took. im actually done talking. you probably trolling

In the text you post it is said that the attack was near him but he was touch by the explosion. Which means that he did not take the full attack on his body like Kizaru and that explains why he did not get cut like Kizaru.
thats Redon interpretation, but you can clearly see luffy got smacked by that attack.

You mean this panel?? It is post attack as you can see both Luffy and Zoro are using their original cloth. Both still used BP outfit when attacks landed. Apoo is probably about to make another attack to them in this panel.
see look at this panel it’s clear that they were blindsided anyone who sees differently needs to go buy themselves glasses

Ah, it feels like it was only yesterday when half of this hellsite was trying to say that Zoro is stronger Law. Turns out Oda is always the eraser for fanboy nonsense. Only twelve hours later, and that trash was cleaned up.
Zoro is still stronger than Law. Luffy and Zoro are not going in yet. This is the usual SH beginning than they comeback. I guess Luffy ain't stronger than Law either

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro's CoA is equal to not having it. Did dude ever used hardening on his body when he took hits? :yasu:

Yes, excuses. Zoro has CoO (and thus he should be able to feel danger) but could not predict Apoo's cut. Seems like a fodder reaction, poor guy.

So when Zoro cannot block an attack fast enough, he is suddenly "error 404, brain not found" and cannot simply reduce the damage by covering his body with hardening, a feat which has less efforts than moving your swords on point to block something? That's not 0 logic, that's absolute zero logic.

Katakuri said it when Luffy was still developing Future Sight, later on Luffy's FS matched Kata's more frequently in which they had a short dialogue just before Luffy entered Snake Man. Try again. :josad:
That's really interesting:
Luffy shows a more developed FS than Katakuri when saying Hyo the 3 steps.
=> Nik's excuse: "Hurr durr, this can't happen, it's logically impossible to see several steps! It's an inconsistency!"
Luffy being hit by an explosion without seeing the FS, a moment in which both Luffy and Zoro were used as hypetools.
=> Nik's excuse: "YES! Finally a proof of Luffy's FS being trash!!".
Yep, I won't accept it... your headcanon of course. ;)

"B-but PTS Zoro was better you meanie! :(", yeah dude, I still don't care. Have fun playing chess by yourself, lol.
You clearly did not follow anything. He knew what Caesar is capable of, yes. And with his pure reactions he effortlessly dodged the next explosion like it's nothing. Yes, with FS he would have seen it - that's why I'm saying this moment is merely a hypetool for Apoo which does not mean jack shit on Luffy's/Zoro's overall abilities. That's the fucking point, like you are basically arguing nothing, lmfao.
Yes, you explained your absolute zero logic in which Zoro always becomes mentally challenged as long as he cannot block a hit with his swords, I get it. :whitepress: Nik: My headcanon about Luffy's FS is not headcanon. Also nik: Luffy matching Kata's FS does not mean much. Ok, lik87. :milaugh: Zoro the Piratefodder is hypetool for Apoo the Pirateslayer. :myman: Zoro is the only hypetool for Kidd's hypetool.
No need to be mad Sentinel-kun, the superiority of FS user never existed and it was your main argument why Luffy is ahead of Zoro.
It is time to come up with excuses how will he keep his arms attached when going against Zoro's swords. I suggest to take the magical flip-flops from his feet and put them on his hands, they are proven as reliable sword-repellant. :milaugh:
Hm, can’t see the Supernova that’s ever trashed Luffy. Meanwhile Zoro’s made Hawkins, Killer, and Apoo look like Yonko commanders.
Apoo just trashed FS user in front of your eyes, the "mighty" MC has fallen while Zoro is barely bothered by chest slash, lol.
Zoro's cuts are far superior than Apoo's, he would have taken the MC's head off with such a clean hit like Apoo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.