Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where exactly?

About Apoo attack, it's the same he used with Kizaru but with an extra attack.

Full attack name is "Tatakau Music: Scratch, Bon, Shaan, Doon".

The first attack is new, it's "Bon" (殴 punch kanji). Apoo sends a sound wave like a punch to Luffy's face.

Then he uses "Shaan" (斬) to cut Zoro and finally "Doon" (爆) to send a sound wave that cause an explosion near Luffy. The same he did in Sabaody with Kizaru.
This what Apoo said :
"Apoo: Check it out!
You're still within my range♪ Appappappa♪ Eat this infrasound Straw hat, Roronoa"

So he attacked both of them at the same time.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
No need to be mad Sentinel-kun, the superiority of FS user never existed and it was your main argument why Luffy is ahead of Zoro.
It is time to come up with excuses how will he keep his arms attached when going against Zoro's swords. I suggest to take the magical flip-flops from his feet and put them on his hands, they are proven as reliable sword-repellant. :milaugh:

Apoo just trashed FS user in front of your eyes, the "mighty" MC has fallen while Zoro is barely bothered by chest slash, lol.
Zoro's cuts are far superior than Apoo's, he would have taken the MC's head off with such a clean hit like Apoo's.
Which is worst drakes tail smash or apoo slash ?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oda still has to portray Luffy as an underdog but he extremely fails at the execution.
This. It’s time for Oda to drop the act, you can’t devote an entire arc to Luffy gaining FS and then have him fail to dodge stuff he was dodging pre FS lol.

We all know Luffy is going to beat Kaido this arc, there is no point in Oda continuing to downplay how powerful he has become.

Oh i see...blame Oda.
He does not want us to have a full fledge extrem/high diff fight 1 v 1 with a healty Zoro :kayneshrug::josad:
Its pretty much only because he tries as much as possible to not make zoro look bad even when he should
I honestly blame the never lose promise at baratie

Whether him getting beat up doesn't count because previous damage, he wasnt paying attention 100% so it doesn't count, or even having him not meet people that would destroy him because of it aka kaido

Theres always an excuse and imo it hurts the character a bit. Like I still love zoro but wish he never made that promise

This what Apoo said :
"Apoo: Check it out!
You're still within my range♪ Appappappa♪ Eat this infrasound Straw hat, Roronoa"

So he attacked both of them at the same time.
lmao, it's nowhere said or shown Zoro dodging anything. This was the main reason he got cut in the first place, because he could not see the attack. So how can he dodge the 1st and 3rd attack, but can't see the second one?
Apoo did attack them both, 2 times Luffy and 1 time Zoro.

lmao, it's nowhere said or shown Zoro dodging anything. This was the main reason he got cut in the first place, because he could not see the attack. So how can he dodge the 1st and 3rd attack, but can't see the second one?
Apoo did attack them both, 2 times Luffy and 1 time Zoro.
Emmm Apoo by saying you are still on my range I think Zoro did evade an attack .

:few:

More panels

Status
Not open for further replies.