Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what is funny and make you dumb ? it's the fact that the spoilers and pictures show luffy getting hurt by apoo many times and you are talking about the one attack zoro took. I am waiting for the chapter but luffy is koed and not zoro, you gonna explain to me how is it possible ?
Man, you Zoro fanboys and your weird ass definition of “ko”. Strange show Luffy was knocked out and yet is still conscious...
I feel like people are expecting too much from Zoro when it comes to fights then get constantly dissapointed.
When will y'all learn?
Is that even a question? Zoro fanboys have been saying for years that Zoro is as strong as Luffy, and that he was stronger than Luffy post-TS, etc.

The answer for this fanbase is never. It’s always never. Then and Sanji fanboys are special breeds.
Oh man! You sure got me there! Look at Luffy taking a hit from someone who, let’s see, attacked him while his back was turned. Totally the same as Zoro taking an attack from an enemy he was aware of.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
If you flip that blood pattern around that’s sitting pretty on Zoro’s chest, you’ll see it’s in the shape of an L. Perfect for all those Zoro fanboys who keep trying to put him on the level of people that contend with only Luffy.
Not really hard to contend with a guy who gets tagged twice, when he's the only known person in the verse that has both advanced forms of haki.
:shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.