Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DFless BB scarred Shanks, and he has a special body, how he is weakest physically? Lmao.

Law > Zolo, so that only proves BB's power.

Law also got stronger by showing Haki improvement after Wano. Zolo can't do shit if they turn him into something else with DF. Law's Haki is strong enough to stop it.
Don't compare trash like Lol with Master acoc +ryoo King of Hell Zoro. Zoro performed better against Kaido than Lol did against BB.

They have a ship stop repeating lies god damn. Blackbeard literally said the same thing he said to shanks at marineford "we re not ready for that" it's that simple. He didn't say I am not ready he said I am not ready for that after learning akainu was on it. How in the absolute fuck this equate to them just not having a fucking ship? "I am not ready for that" literally does not fucking describe the possible lack of ship so stop being an absolute moron:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Yes, mihawk Vs zoro will be zoro last fight:endthis:
Marutabune is not a ship, its a raft you dumb fuck.
BB said the Marutabune is about to broken because of Sanjuan you retarded dumbass, that's why BB said they should've stolen a ship on Marineford and that's why Shiryu said its crazy to travel with a Marutabune, thats why they wanted to trade Bonney with a ship you are dumb as Ladmiral fanboys, still in denial BB would beat Lakainu's ass alongside with Aokiji lmao.

Apollo

The Sol King

No joke I can really see this burned man being who Oda is talking about here. Its possible he had intent to tease them earlier but waited until post Wano?

Personally, this seems separate from Rocks (whom I still think could be alive) and Im.
He's gotta be related to Whitebeard though, its all in the details.

Burned man, can create storms, sails in a black ship and related to WB. Greatest enemy to ever face the Strawhats.....

Its someone new or its Rocks.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Personally i would prefer Shanks as the final villain.

this would make a bigger impact with Luffy's reunion with Shanks. Luffy's last opponent was the guy who inspired him.
Shanks - nah

Nothing going on which reflects shanks as antagonist. Fight is just not about Shanks but whole crew.

And, his whole crew seem to have good bonding with Luffy and also there is yasoop-usoop angle.

Then we have shanks being portrayed consistently as good.. came to wano as he thought BB would come there+ stopped GB + even against kidd he showed concern regarding kidd being healthy or not.

There is no bad blood - no connection drawn regarding Void century

But we do have connection between Luffy and BB/WG when it comes to Void century

And, then oda has brought up shanks talking or inquiring about BB 4 times (not counting shanks snitchin to Gorosei about a pirate)

BB is the only character who scarred oda's seld insert. There is more bad blood between Shanks and BB so there fight is set in stone.

No joke I can really see this burned man being who Oda is talking about here. Its possible he had intent to tease them earlier but waited until post Wano?

Personally, this seems separate from Rocks (whom I still think could be alive) and Im.
I think after reading the dialogue it's probably not Saul either.

Being able to create whirlpools makes me think on one hand of Dragon's possible air based ability.

Doesn't Saturn have a white beard?
But I doubt Saturn and Kizaru are their greatest enemies ever.. Since they just fought Kaidou-BM and what not.
But I'm excited for this nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.