Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Its pretty funny how Chopper got rid of the main weakness of all minks OFFSCREEN
Chopper looks at Toko:

"I don't give a fuck about them kids, keep smiling for the rest of your life, even when you stub your toe."

Chopper looks at Bepo:

"Oh, darling gorgeous, let me make you steroids."

Guess Chopper hated Wano, too.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Shanks - nah

Nothing going on which reflects shanks as antagonist. Fight is just not about Shanks but whole crew.

And, his whole crew seem to have good bonding with Luffy and also there is yasoop-usoop angle.

Then we have shanks being portrayed consistently as good.. came to wano as he thought BB would come there+ stopped GB + even against kidd he showed concern regarding kidd being healthy or not.

There is no bad blood - no connection drawn regarding Void century

But we do have connection between Luffy and BB/WG when it comes to Void century

And, then oda has brought up shanks talking or inquiring about BB 4 times (not counting shanks snitchin to Gorosei about a pirate)

BB is the only character who scarred oda's seld insert. There is more bad blood between Shanks and BB so there fight is set in stone.
But, but.....parallels bruh :parkcry:

Marutabune is not a ship, its a raft you dumb fuck.
BB said the Marutabune is about to broken because of Sanjuan you retarded dumbass, that's why BB said they should've stolen a ship on Marineford and that's why Shiryu said its crazy to travel with a Marutabune, thats why they wanted to trade Bonney with a ship you are dumb as Ladmiral fanboys, still in denial BB would beat Lakainu's ass alongside with Aokiji lmao.
Stop waffling the same shit over and over again. How in the language of shakespeare can "I am not ready for that" describe a lack of ship? :endthis:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He’s noticeably more bloodied up lol, not my fault you have shitty vision
Can you tell me the brand name of magnifying glass you are using to see...

Just to find out to never purchase that brand products because brand is shit as you still failed to see that BB looks more or less the same :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.