Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Them
:kuzanshut:

Heads up this thread is 100% fact no speculation at all
  1. The orange admiral will take kizaru aka borsalino's admiral position once he falls in egghead. Them likely playing a similar role to him in justice and dynamic with the other admirals. Fujitora obviously being the aokiji and ryokugyu the akainu
  2. They will be a zoan user to fit the fruit trifecta. Fujitora having a paramecia and ryokugyu a logia. If they end up being a dragon hopefully its a western ond because we really don't need another eastern one
  3. They will carry a sword just like the other 2 but unlike them rely on it alot more in comparison because they're a zoan. Close combat being what they're all about
  4. They will be the token women admiral because we don't have one yet. There's a token women in every other big group like the emperors, warlords, and supernova so the admirals need one too. She'll also be based on a real life actress like the rest of the zodiac marines
  5. She'll fight zoro. Zoro needs to fight a strong swordwomen. Them being a zoan basically erases the whole thing of "women weak" shit. Them being the dragon admiral enhances the chance even more. Plus zoro beating kizaru's replacement would be a fun luffy zoro parallel

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
I think Oda's statment is being taken too literally here. The journey absolutely ends when OP is found, but imo the story will still have its war/climax afterwards.

We know we have to return to FI at some point because Luffy/Joyboy is prophesied to destroy the island and Noah needs to be used to save FI. This suggests that the Final War probably takes place on Mariejois, because its directly above FI.

Laugh Tale "should" be beyond Lodestar, at least as we should be interpreting Inu and Roger's statements. Nobody can go beyond Lodestar. The Log poses stop working, which is why you need the 4 RPs after reaching that island.

Plus....Whitebeard mentions that finding One Piece leads to the war with the WG. Roger's statements after findinf it also imply the same thing, that using One Piece and the Ancient Weapons for "something" can only be done at the right time
I started to take all his statements too literally especially after "Luffy cant beat a strong guy like Kaido with a punch"...
If there is any doubt, there is no doubt. This scenario with Kuzan ending up the 10th is just another confirmation for it...
There will be a little story left after the treasure but I think only for the final biggest party in the world on Elbaf.

Everything else will be concluded before Raftel. I seriously doubt the WG war happening for at least 2 year with all secrets known...
The mystery has to remain until the very end so Raftel should come last. WG war will just give us some partial info and keep the mystery.
I dont think they will be goign back to FMI but who knows... If Raftel isnt in the New world, they might have to go through FMI again.

But as you said, it is more likely for it to be connnected to Mariejois due to location and the destruction happens during WG war.
Probably due an Ancient Weapon fired downwards, something powerful to tear through the Red Line all the way down to FMI.
Fishmen will likely be warned of this and Noah will be used for evacuation. Not sure how to tie it to Luffy being the one who destroys it...

Luffy usually doesnt need much to start a war with anyone, so finding OP first isnt really a must for him.
Capturing one of his friends is enough for him to go to war with them, we saw it in the Enies Lobby.
I suspect that Raftel is located right next to Crocus, beneath the Twin Capes.

There is already an X sign on top of it. It is submerged and thats why nobody can find it.
And Laboon hammering onto that spot could be another hint for it, other than hint for destruction fo Red Line.
The first part destroyed will be Mariejois/FMI spot and the 2nd part will be Twin Capes, probably during Luffy vs Blackbeard battle.
Gura no mi is fitting for the job...

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
For real, it would be so cool if Kuzan actually believes in Teach and wants to follow him.
Even if he is a double agent add some twist. Dunno, maybe he wants to see One Piece and see what the fuss is all about and why WG wants no pirate to reach Laugh Tale.

If he is just fucking SWORD spy or shit. That's boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.