Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Damn…that’s a phenomenal point actually.

So Teach literally brought the weaker half of his crew to potentially face Yonko Luffy who completely decimated the Beasts Pirates,

And that same Teach apologizes to Aokiji and talks him down from a fight when his entire crew was present.

Guys…I think Blackbeard is actually a classic Admiral enjoyer

@MarineHQ @silverfire @scoobie3 @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @comrade @Erkan12 @Swallalala
Blackbeard had nothing to gain from fighting Aokiji, nor where they enemies. With Blackbeard obviously recognizing that Aokiji is powerful and actually being interested in hiring him, he rightfully deescalated the situation.

Even if he is a double agent add some twist. Dunno, maybe he wants to see One Piece and see what the fuss is all about and why WG wants no pirate to reach Laugh Tale.

If he is just fucking SWORD spy or shit. That's boring.
Don’t think he’s a marine spy. But there’s more to his character than being a Teach follower.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @AkainuTheGrimReaper @SakazukiTheFist

What are your thoughts on Kuzan?

I'm conflicted.

I think I really don't want him to be a double agent which is probably the case. Shit sounds so boring.
Brilliant.

Blackbeard has always been an antithesis to Whitebeard, and Kuzan joining Teach’s crew almost makes him like an antithesis to Ace. I’ve seen people saying Kuzan is like Blackbeard’s Oden, but I don’t really see that. I see him as a dark Ace, with he and Ace even having opposing fruits.

I also really like this fight, Garp facing his old apprentice to save his new one, and hope Oda’s ADHD doesn’t prevent him from seeing this fight through on-panel.

Either way, Kuzan seems to finally not be living a morally conflicted life. I always saw Kuzan as not really liking the Government but being a Marine because he thought that was the best way to pursue his own justice. But now he actually seems like he’s found some purpose again with Teach, and that’s awesome. If he is a spy, that’s fine too. Lol

Kuzan being the only ex Admiral to officially become a pirate is great and I hope we get more from him next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.