Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you Oda I will drop this fucking shit of a series after this chapter
You just ruined my excitement for the battle i have never seen more inconsistency in manga maybe with the exception of fairytail
Luffy takes 11 hours of beating from a dude that lol diffs Ichigi who is veteran level and Appo who is below F6 one shots Luffy
Why should i even take Kaido vs Luffy seroiusly anymore?
Fuck man i thought Dressrosa and Wcl are bad but Wano is so much worse we are 70 chapters in and nothing good the only good chapters of Wano were those that were outside it + some of Oden's Fb

I have no doubt anymore that Kingdom shits on one piece it's officially my new favorite manga

Fuck you Oda I will drop this fucking shit of a series after this chapter
You just ruined my excitement for the battle i have never seen more inconsistency in manga maybe with the exception of fairytail
Luffy takes 11 hours of beating from a dude that lol diffs Ichigi who is veteran level and Appo who is below F6 one shots Luffy
Why should i even take Kaido vs Luffy seroiusly anymore?
Fuck man i thought Dressrosa and Wcl are bad but Wano is so much worse we are 70 chapters in and nothing good the only good chapters of Wano were those that were outside it + some of Oden's Fb

I have no doubt anymore that Kingdom shits on one piece it's officially my new favorite manga

I take every word against Queen away, he was right my dude. Numbers and Apoo are all what it need right now.

Joking aside I really though Jack or Queen would get Blueno threatment but we can save forget this seeing how Oda handle Luffy and Zoro in this chapter:suresure: Luffy should easily able to use fs, did Apoo df block his CoO or something, either way a big L for the Luffy fandom.
Same goes for Zoro but he at least carry out Luffy but even then he said that Apoo attack making to much damage, alone by fighting Apoo Zoro fear to beeing weak for later.
Overall both Zoro and Luffy aren't looking good against Apoo with even make Queen disappointed about them lol.

As I said no one is save anymore, watch Law getting beaten as next, seeing how even Oda handle his two favourite characters...

At least Kid my boy do something good but be honest, he will take the L soon too. People should know, no one is save anymore. :myman:

Why is everybody saying Apoo is a glass cannon?
No way he got one shot by Kid.

He looked the best after the encounter with Kizaru, if he can take a light speed kick from KIZARU he can definitely take a haki-less metal attack from Kid lol.

Wait till next chapter when we see him unconscious

Status
Not open for further replies.