Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Better translation of the Zoro carrying Luffy page:

Zoro: If we keep accumulating damage in a place like this.
Zoro: Our bodies will not be in shape when it's time to face Kaido
Zoro: As expected, they don't only have numbers on their side!!

- trans by jamjamstyle but with my own minor edits

Translation by @T.D.A

Zoro vs Kaido confirmed:cheers:
Haha did anyone have doubts :zosmug:

You was talking shit about Zoro stop lying. Now its cap because Luffy got bodied.
Still am, bro. Zoro is weaker than Law. Cry harder.
Just so you know I agree with you here. Its not really Luffys fault. Though, FS can't be used when your head isn't clear/angry. This was why Luffy was able to hit Katakuri multiple times after he discovered his face.
Yeah I know you were, I just had a minor point of contention on the mastery part. I don’t think that Katakuri would have been able to stop an attack that he couldn’t see in FS and he didn’t know the source of. The first hit of Snakeman resembled this.
the salt is real with you. zoros on the front lines saving and fighting alongside his captain while laws no where to be seen. we Just got confirmation zoros fighting kaido too. He won’t leave his captains side. Take ur tears somewhere else
Lmao we did not get a confirmation that Zoro is fighting Kaido. He’s talking about the actual war. Keep crying and inventing things, fanboy. Law’s going to be fighting Kaido with Luffy and Kid, Zoro is going to be taking on a subordinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.